KH 20" Is it worth the money?

Old December 25th 07, 09:25 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
UniDudeDX

Default KH 20" Is it worth the money?

I am torn between getting a new uni and not. Its alot of money to me and
im not sure how much it will improve my uni skilz. I have a 24 inch
torker dx right now and I really like trials and street. I got my 24
before I knew really what I wanted to ride. So help me out. Is it worth
the money?

--
UniDudeDX

Jerrick wrote:
I think we should get off the topic off kinky/horny girls and unicycles,
and back to creepy horny men.

thejdw wrote:
Cocain has very good commpression propities, great for side hops and
large drops.

Brian MacKenzie wrote:
unicycle for santa

http://www.usenet.com
Old December 25th 07, 09:39 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
sp4rky-m4rky

Definatly worth every penny (or uh cent), you wont be dissapointed. I
Definatly think you should go for it, it is a mean trials/street
machine.

--
sp4rky-m4rky

you may be lucky but you make your own luck
*)--540 Unispin-'O,*
my 'videos' (http://www.youtube.com/user/c011in9s)
learning 180 or 360 unispins? watch my 'unispin tutorial'
(http://youtube.com/watch?v=gFCHDO1umlM)
Want to glide? watch my 'ww tutorial'
(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=prrX0sY7QVo)
http://www.usenet.com
Old December 25th 07, 09:41 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
S...Kevin...S

i agree with sp4rky-m4rky you should got for the Kh 20 you can`t get
better unicycle!

--
S...Kevin...S
http://www.usenet.com
Old December 25th 07, 09:48 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Spoonthumb

if it were me i would wait for the nimbus isis trials to get back in
stock...

--
Spoonthumb

Triball wrote:
I learned everything I know from youtube.

"It won't hurt if you land it" -Kevin McMullin
2nd Place )---hickflip-'O,
Uni For Christ
'GET LOST' (www.lost.eu/6c7c7)
if your reading this your UGLY
http://www.usenet.com
Old December 25th 07, 09:54 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
UniDudeDX

why?

--
UniDudeDX

thejdw wrote:
Cocain has very good commpression propities, great for side hops and
large drops.

Brian MacKenzie wrote:
unicycle for santa

http://www.usenet.com
Old December 25th 07, 09:56 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
sp4rky-m4rky

Its not as light, you will always wish you had gone with the KH, you
will come to believe that the extra weight is holding you back and end
up forking out more money.

Old December 25th 07, 09:58 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Carey

While I don't have this particular unicycle, I have two other KH
unicycles and I cannot imagine you being disappointed in the product.
I love the KH unicycles I have...high quality, good looking, and
durable.

Carey

--
Carey
http://www.usenet.com
Old December 25th 07, 10:47 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Brian O.

In comparison to the Nimbus ISIS + KH cranks in my opinion it is not.
Nimbus ISIS is the way to go unless you can find some super deal on the
KH to bring it sub $400.

--
Brian O.

*'ProjectUNI' (http://www.projectuni.com/forum/) - *The First Serious
Unicycle Computer Game* - -First test release available 'here!'
(http://eenwiel.nl/temp/ProjectUNI.exe)-* - Join the 'discussion.'
Old December 25th 07, 11:00 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
UniDudeDX

okay. so If I ordedred everything kh except the frame would it all work
out good? like everything fit?

--
UniDudeDX

thejdw wrote:
Cocain has very good commpression propities, great for side hops and
large drops.

Brian MacKenzie wrote:
unicycle for santa

http://www.usenet.com
Old December 25th 07, 11:20 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Danni

The KH over the nimbus:
-KH has a wider rim at 47mm. This makes a very big difference for tire
folding, and bounce. When I ride a dx32 rim, it feels like ****.
-KH has a quality alluminum frame. It is around 250 grams lighter than
the cromo nimbus frame. 19" KH frames are always being snatched up
quickly in the FS section for a reason. This frame kicks ass.
-KH is more expensive.

Ask yourself these questions:
Am I getting serious into unicycling?
How many hours will I spend riding compared to other expensive hobbies
out there? (Look at $5000 mountain bikes)
Will a top of the line unicycle make me more confident in myself?

If you answer yes, I would go with the KH. If you are content to not
dish out the extra cash and still enjoy riding, by all means get the
nimbus.

Happy Christmas and uni riding!

--
Danni

leo wrote:
Without cocks you wouldn't even have a family forum.

'My Trials Course'
http://www.usenet.com