getting a KH customized soon

Old December 28th 07, 07:30 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
The.Mars.Volta

Default getting a KH customized soon

I pick the middle one.

--
The.Mars.Volta

'Kidmuni.com' (http://www.kidmuni.com/Home) 'My Gallery'
(http://tinyurl.com/2lotu6) 'YouTube Account'
(http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=UNICYCLEORDIE)
Sir I'm picking something up on my radar.
(Everyone comes to look)
It's a cup of coffee.
http://www.usenet.com
Old January 11th 08, 08:33 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
S...Kevin...S

Where do u get theese unicycles? do u spray them with paint? or do u buy
them like that?

--
S...Kevin...S
http://www.usenet.com
Old January 11th 08, 09:39 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Unitik908

maroon.
i have ALWAYS wanted a maroon uni.
with cream colored accents, that would be slick.

Chase

--
Unitik908

All hail the exhaulted Sigpoose, for he is forever king...
R.I.P Unibiker
R.I.P Gazzaloddi
R.I.P Paul Hester
R.I.P James Doohan
R.I.P Mitch Hedberg
R.I.P Peter Jennings
R.I.P Pope John Paul II
R.I.P James_Potters_Cat
YAMS

-last edited by the dave and sigpoose on 2005-09-05 at 08:56 pm -
http://www.usenet.com
Old January 12th 08, 12:42 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
UniDudeDX

S...Kevin...S wrote:
Where do u get theese unicycles? do u spray them with paint? or do u buy
them like that?

You can get them powder coated. Normally they just come in the kh blue.
Bedford powder coats them and sells them that way...

--
UniDudeDX

'My Youtube Profile!' (http://youtube.com/profile?user=unidudedx)
http://www.usenet.com
Old January 12th 08, 12:46 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Spoonthumb

do everything flat red...everything rim, rimtape, spokes, nipples, hub,
frame seatclamp and seatpost!

--
Spoonthumb

nimbus x street fund-$220 out of $360
Triball wrote:
I learned everything I know from youtube.

\"it won't hurt if you land it\" -kevin mcmullin
2nd place )---hickflip-'o,
4th place*)--540 unispin-'o,*
uni for christ
'get lost' (www.lost.eu/6c7c7)
http://www.usenet.com
Old January 12th 08, 04:07 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
skrobo

then it would look spraypainted ... lol

--
skrobo

Unicycle For Christ

'MY VIDEOS-for enjoyment purposes'
(http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=skroboskim)

do it for the joy, do it for the fun, do it for the looks, do it for
yourself.
http://www.usenet.com
Old January 12th 08, 06:25 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
cool-bananas

I think you should....GET WHATEVER THE HELL YOU WANT!

Seriously you are the one that is going to have to ride it and see it
not us, our opions and tastes are different to yours. Get the coulour
scheme you like best.

--
cool-bananas

dudewithasock wrote:
I think the easy solution to this scenario is to bang her and then say
it's awkward.

http://www.usenet.com
Old January 12th 08, 12:37 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
ezraaspland

Did the same thing as you a little while back, I know many if not all of
you think its over done or whatever but this is what i will be doing on
my frame as soon as I get it

'[image: http://img300.imageshack.us/img300/4723/kh20pinkjf6.th.jpg]'
(http://img300.imageshack.us/my.php?i...h20pinkjf6.jpg)

--