Today I... (brag thread)

Old March 7th 08, 03:59 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Val88

Default Today I... (brag thread)

-40șC isn't that hard to hit over here.

You should all come witness the mondo storm we're about to be hit with.
40 to 50cm of snow... Just to add to the 7'+ of snowbanks we have

--
Val88
http://www.usenet.com
Old March 7th 08, 04:16 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
UniDudeDX

Spoonthumb wrote:
okay were in AZ are you

and im assuming you mean -40 farrenheit?

iv rode in -60 farrenheit, not to fun

yea f.

--
UniDudeDX

'My Youtube Profile!' (http://youtube.com/profile?user=unidudedx)

Naomi wrote:
trying to attach a picture of the tree, before it was circumsized.

http://www.usenet.com
Old March 7th 08, 07:49 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Val88

hey, wait... It doesn't matter which. -40 is -40 for both.

--
Val88
http://www.usenet.com
Old March 7th 08, 11:32 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
hungry4uni

Today I set my high jump record of 30 cm.

Pretty good for a noob with a Torker LX 24"

--
hungry4uni

If only all bikes were cut in two
'MY VIDEO'
(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eerMP7UiFMw)
http://www.usenet.com
Old March 8th 08, 12:20 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Ducttape

today I was re-learning how to hop SI and SIF in the direction of my
forward foot and slipped off the pedal landing all my weight on the
unicycle and slamming the pedal into my shin getting two perfectly
round pedal pin holes in my shin one of which I think went all the way
to the bone...

--
Ducttape

'-*buy my shirts*-'
(http://www.zazzle.com/ducttapesunicycle/products)
'*watch my videos*'
(http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=ducttapesunicycle)
'*uniman comics*'
'*original thread for uniman*'
*'sigged quotes' (http://tinyurl.com/29b744)*
http://www.usenet.com
Old March 8th 08, 04:43 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
CoreTechs

Ducttape wrote:
today I was re-learning how to hop SI and SIF in the direction of my
forward foot and slipped off the pedal landing all my weight on the
unicycle and slamming the pedal into my shin getting two perfectly
round pedal pin holes in my shin one of which I think went all the way
to the bone...

Keep up the good work.

--
CoreTechs

UNICYCLE FOR CHRIST

In nomine patris et filii et spiritus sancti

Mikefule wrote:
As an alternative hypothesis of equal validity, God did not design us to
ride unicycles.

http://www.usenet.com
Old March 8th 08, 06:16 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Ducttape

CoreTechs wrote:
Keep up the good work.

oh I will I think I'll be wearing my shin guards the next time I
decide to re-learn how to hop though... it hurts...

Old March 8th 08, 06:24 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
S...Kevin...S

I did a wrap walk yesterday! and im just 12 years old i think very
many 12 years old unicyclist can do wrap walk

--
S...Kevin...S
http://www.usenet.com
Old March 8th 08, 07:48 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
surfer1024

1radler is 12 and hes really good at flatland

--
surfer1024

*)--SmallSpin-'O,* 1st Place)---hickflip-'O,
My Youtube Videos, Watch Them!
Latest Vid: Chicago Uni 3
http://www.unicyclist.com/forums/showthread.php?t=66131

Mikefule wrote:

Cross country is when you risk getting lost. Muni is when you risk
death.

http://www.usenet.com
Old March 8th 08, 11:13 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
markwatson

Hi there,

Today, I performed my first idle whilst riding! I rode a little, did
half a rotation back, and then rode off again - no problem!

I'm really pleased, so now I'm gonna really work on idling!

Many thanks

Mark Watson

--
markwatson

Magical Mark Watson - Christian magician, juggler, puppeteer, and
all-round entertainer!
http://www.usenet.com