**Stack It Up Game**

Old June 18th 08, 12:29 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
agentQ

Default **Stack It Up Game**

I stacked up 2-8. My inflip was only .75 but I land it well. I was
getting too agro with all the traffic, as the only pavement I have is
that little bump separating my drive way from the road. And this line
came out with pretty much no traffic.
http://www.vimeo.com/1189655

It has not loaded yet. But what do you guys think about the inflip.
...and the judges say?

I hope we can be pretty relaxed at this point in the game.... anything
to keep it moving, jeesh.

--
agentQ

'*)--SmallSpin-'O,*'
(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IiFMXG116BE)
'*)---TreFlip-'O,'
(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zpT0YFDgmz4)
'*)--DoubbleFlip-'O,*'
(http://www.vimeo.com/683454)
---
'Uneed Films' (http://www.uneedfilms.com)
Old June 18th 08, 07:57 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Eremit

agentQ wrote:
I stacked up 2-8.

My girlfriends comp is to slow to watch the vid.
Can you please write up the tricks?
Thanks!

Uli

--
Eremit

"You won't get hurt if you land it!" -tugboat

hugo wrote:
Das Profi hat glaube ich einen 1.95er Reifen, der zudem noch rund ist.

Old June 18th 08, 09:13 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
SkierAlex

Eremit wrote:
My girlfriends comp is to slow to watch the vid.
Can you please write up the tricks?
Thanks!

Uli

My comp can't handle the high quality either.

--
SkierAlex

'.' (http://tinyurl.com/5kbxhv)
Old June 18th 08, 12:09 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
agentQ

okay I will let you guys in on two secrets.

1. To the right of the videos you will find two trick lists. They are
the current list for round 1 and 2.

2. If the video is two bulkly for your computer on the top right of the
video there are three buttons/options one of them says"HD is on" click
that button to turn HD off and the video should work much better.

Old June 18th 08, 01:55 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
kris.lee

do you mind if i join?
just got an account on vimeo, so this is the first clip i upload.
sorry for the bad quality, didnt really know how to get it better in
Windows Movie Maker..

back it up-hard

http://www.vimeo.com/1192483

--
kris.lee
Old June 18th 08, 10:02 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Emile.m

kris.lee wrote:
do you mind if i join?
just got an account on vimeo, so this is the first clip i upload.
sorry for the bad quality, didnt really know how to get it better in
Windows Movie Maker..

back it up-hard

http://www.vimeo.com/1192483

grrr, I hate late flip tricks

--
Emile.m

Ntappin wrote:

I'm a butcher, and it took me like 10 minutes to get one nub off my
luna.

2nd *)---TreFlip-'O,

M'y galler' (http://tinyurl.com/23w828)y
Old June 24th 08, 03:53 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
S...Kevin...S

Could i Join now? i was a little late

--
S...Kevin...S

**Stack It Up Game** Emile.m Unicycling 6 June 15th 08 03:27 PM
**Stack It Up Game** Emile.m Unicycling 0 June 10th 08 11:03 PM
**Stack It Up Game** agentQ Unicycling 1 June 3rd 08 12:00 PM
**Stack It Up Game** Magixause Unicycling 0 June 3rd 08 05:05 AM
**Stack It Up Game** Jkohse Unicycling 1 March 14th 08 12:47 AM