TDF TT Prediction

Old July 22nd 10, 09:25 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
lee anderson[_3_]

Default TDF TT Prediction

"CowPunk" wrote in message
Menchov to win and take yellow.
Armstrong to place or show.
Schmuck will drop his chain again, and
****ador will stop to put it back on for him so they can cross the
finish line together.

Without a doubt, one of the most boring TDF's I can remember.

They should have saved the cobbles for the finishing stages.

boring?

dou you like cycling?

Old July 22nd 10, 01:30 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
CowPunk

On Jul 22, 2:25*am, "lee anderson"
wrote:
"CowPunk" wrote in message

Menchov to win and take yellow.
Armstrong to place or show.
Schmuck will drop his chain again, and
****ador will stop to put it back on for him so they can cross the
finish line together.

Without a doubt, one of the most boring TDF's I can remember.

They should have saved the cobbles for the finishing stages.

boring?

dou you like cycling?

If you are referring to this years Tour, then

No, I prefer bike racing to soap operas.

Watching A. Schmuck and a girly-man mark each other for 17 stages
without a single decent attack, because they will be on the same team
next year, has been a yawner.
Old July 22nd 10, 03:38 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Davey Crockett[_5_]

CowPunk a écrit profondement:

| dou you like cycling?

| If you are referring to this years Tour, then

| No, I prefer bike racing to soap operas.

| Watching A. Schmuck and a girly-man mark each other for 17 stages
| without a single decent attack, because they will be on the same team
| next year, has been a yawner.

You got that right.

But let's be fair there have been several notable exploits

But those excepted, it's been over 20 years since a rider went out and
won the Tour as opposed to making sure they don't lose it.

I was talking last night on the phone to an old friend. She's not even
watching this year being of the opinion that it's "Boring"

Davey totally agrees - If he has to spend 4 hours in front of his
computer screen he'd rather watch Lyudmila Savelyeva in War and Peace or
Tatjana Samoilova in The Cranes are Flying than than a bunch of Prima
Donnas

--
Stay out of Arizona M'Bongo
http://69.165.217.79:6080/rbr/obamadont.jpg
Old July 23rd 10, 05:57 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
leeanderson

"Davey Crockett" escribió en el mensaje
CowPunk a écrit profondement:

| dou you like cycling?

| If you are referring to this years Tour, then

| No, I prefer bike racing to soap operas.

| Watching A. Schmuck and a girly-man mark each other for 17 stages
| without a single decent attack, because they will be on the same team
| next year, has been a yawner.

You got that right.

But let's be fair there have been several notable exploits

But those excepted, it's been over 20 years since a rider went out and
won the Tour as opposed to making sure they don't lose it.

I was talking last night on the phone to an old friend. She's not even
watching this year being of the opinion that it's "Boring"

Davey totally agrees - If he has to spend 4 hours in front of his
computer screen he'd rather watch Lyudmila Savelyeva in War and Peace or
Tatjana Samoilova in The Cranes are Flying than than a bunch of Prima
Donnas

--
Stay out of Arizona M'Bongo
http://69.165.217.79:6080/rbr/obamadont.jpg

Yep, it was much better Lance and his powerful Discovery Channel winning
hands down all those years without a serious opponent (with the only
exception of a demotivated and deficiently trained Ulrich)...

TDF TT Prediction Michael Press Racing 0 July 21st 10 09:04 PM
New podium prediction Mike Jacoubowsky Racing 6 July 12th 10 02:05 PM
Prediction Bob Schwartz[_3_] Racing 11 November 25th 09 08:45 PM
Amazing Prediction Nuxx Bar UK 8 June 2nd 08 05:23 PM
Top four prediction: Giro Hell and High Water Racing 15 May 8th 07 04:01 PM