What Kind of Immunity to be Granted?

Old July 29th 10, 05:38 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
B. Lafferty[_3_]

Default What Kind of Immunity to be Granted?

My guesses:

Tyler Hamilton transactional
Landis transactional
Kristin use
Anderson use
Hincapie transactional
Emma O'Reilly none
Dr. Lim use, but maybe transactional
Kevin Livingston transactional
Besty Andreau none
Frankie Andreau transactional
Chris Charmichael use
Dr. Strock use
Johan B. Transactional (Maybe use or none)
Lemond none

Thom Weisel none
Armstrong none
Och none
Old July 30th 10, 03:37 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Superfly TNT

On Jul 29, 9:38*am, "B. Lafferty" wrote:
My guesses:

Tyler Hamilton * * * * *transactional
Landis * * * * * * * * *transactional
Kristin * * * * * * * * use
Anderson * * * * * * * *use
Hincapie * * * * * * * *transactional
Emma O'Reilly * * * * * none
Dr. Lim * * * * * * * * use, but maybe transactional
Kevin Livingston * * * *transactional
Besty Andreau * * * * * none
Frankie Andreau * * * * transactional
Chris Charmichael * * * use
Dr. Strock * * * * * * *use
Johan B. * * * * * * * *Transactional (Maybe use or none)
Lemond * * * * * * * * *none

Thom Weisel * * * * * * none
Armstrong * * * * * * * none
Och * * * * * * * * * * none

..
..
..
http://research.lawyers.com/glossary/use-immunity.html
..
..
..

Old July 30th 10, 05:00 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
LawBoy01[_2_]

On Jul 29, 11:38*am, "B. Lafferty" wrote:
My guesses:

Tyler Hamilton * * * * *transactional
Landis * * * * * * * * *transactional
Kristin * * * * * * * * use
Anderson * * * * * * * *use
Hincapie * * * * * * * *transactional
Emma O'Reilly * * * * * none
Dr. Lim * * * * * * * * use, but maybe transactional
Kevin Livingston * * * *transactional
Besty Andreau * * * * * none
Frankie Andreau * * * * transactional
Chris Charmichael * * * use
Dr. Strock * * * * * * *use
Johan B. * * * * * * * *Transactional (Maybe use or none)
Lemond * * * * * * * * *none

Thom Weisel * * * * * * none
Armstrong * * * * * * * none
Och * * * * * * * * * * none

They'll all get use immunity just so you can masterbate while posting
on RBR. Wait....you already do that.
Old July 30th 10, 05:26 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
CowPunk

I guess this also depends on who signed non-disclosure agreements as
part of their pro contracts with the teams?

Old July 30th 10, 04:22 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
B. Lafferty[_3_]

On 7/30/2010 12:00 AM, LawBoy01 wrote:
On Jul 29, 11:38 am, "B. wrote:
My guesses:

Tyler Hamilton transactional
Landis transactional
Kristin use
Anderson use
Hincapie transactional
Emma O'Reilly none
Dr. Lim use, but maybe transactional
Kevin Livingston transactional
Besty Andreau none
Frankie Andreau transactional
Chris Charmichael use
Dr. Strock use
Johan B. Transactional (Maybe use or none)
Lemond none

Thom Weisel none
Armstrong none
Och none

They'll all get use immunity just so you can masterbate while posting
on RBR. Wait....you already do that.

Now, here I thought you were turning over a kinder, gentler way of life
here on rbr. Carry on.
Old July 30th 10, 04:24 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
B. Lafferty[_3_]

On Jul 29, 10:38 am, "B. wrote:
My guesses:

Tyler Hamilton transactional
Landis transactional
Kristin use
Anderson use
Hincapie transactional
Emma O'Reilly none
Dr. Lim use, but maybe transactional
Kevin Livingston transactional
Besty Andreau none
Frankie Andreau transactional
Chris Charmichael use
Dr. Strock use
Johan B. Transactional (Maybe use or none)
Lemond none

Thom Weisel none
Armstrong none
Och none

That really will not bve an issue in the face of a criminal subpoena.
You can clam up in front of a grand jury by asserting a 5th amendment
privilege unless and until granted immunity, but there is no privilege
to not answer due to a confidentiality agreement.