Bike Racing goes Pro Wresting.

Old July 31st 10, 12:52 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
CowPunk

Default Bike Racing goes Pro Wresting.

http://www.cyclingnews.com/races/pos...iklaas/results

"Ivan Basso and Fabian Cancellara also rode the Flemish criterium as
part of a 37-rider field that entertained an estimated 60,000 crowd."

Twiggy Chaindropper beats The Gruberator in a crit? yeah I know it's
a post-Tour dog and pony show. But come on. Makes me wonder if AS
didn't drop his chain on purpose in the Tour. It also explains the
noobish floundering trying to get it back on.
Old July 31st 10, 04:33 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Anton Berlin

On Jul 31, 6:52*am, CowPunk wrote:
http://www.cyclingnews.com/races/pos...e/cibel-na-tou...

"Ivan Basso and Fabian Cancellara also rode the Flemish criterium as
part of a 37-rider field that entertained an estimated 60,000 crowd."

Twiggy Chaindropper beats The Gruberator in a crit? *yeah I know it's
a post-Tour dog and pony show. *But come on. *Makes me wonder if AS
didn't drop his chain on purpose in the Tour. *It also explains the
noobish floundering trying to get it back on.

Location has a lot to do with the 'winner'
Old July 31st 10, 04:35 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
bar

Default Bike Racing has always been Pro Wresting.

the **** has always been rigged, bro
Old July 31st 10, 06:25 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
--D-y

On Jul 31, 6:52*am, CowPunk wrote:
http://www.cyclingnews.com/races/pos...e/cibel-na-tou...

"Ivan Basso and Fabian Cancellara also rode the Flemish criterium as
part of a 37-rider field that entertained an estimated 60,000 crowd."

Twiggy Chaindropper beats The Gruberator in a crit? *yeah I know it's
a post-Tour dog and pony show. *But come on. *Makes me wonder if AS
didn't drop his chain on purpose in the Tour. *It also explains the
noobish floundering trying to get it back on.

These, from my understanding, are exhibtions put on for people to see
the stars in action, with repeated laps so viewing has more duration
than one shot per stage for 20 seconds or so, as in the TdF.
Either that or Mark Cavendish better start looking for a new job.
--D-y
Old July 31st 10, 09:50 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Michael Press

In article
,
--D-y wrote:

On Jul 31, 6:52Â*am, CowPunk wrote:
http://www.cyclingnews.com/races/pos...e/cibel-na-tou...

"Ivan Basso and Fabian Cancellara also rode the Flemish criterium as
part of a 37-rider field that entertained an estimated 60,000 crowd."

Twiggy Chaindropper beats The Gruberator in a crit? Â*yeah I know it's
a post-Tour dog and pony show. Â*But come on. Â*Makes me wonder if AS
didn't drop his chain on purpose in the Tour. Â*It also explains the
noobish floundering trying to get it back on.

These, from my understanding, are exhibtions put on for people to see
the stars in action, with repeated laps so viewing has more duration
than one shot per stage for 20 seconds or so, as in the TdF.
Either that or Mark Cavendish better start looking for a new job.

He was not there. Cavendish wins the Welser Innenstadt Kriterium
in Austria, soundly trouncing such luminaries as
Josef Benetseder (Vorarlberg-Corratec),
Riccardo Zoid (Abro Gourmetfein Wels), and
Peter Pichler (Abro Gourmetfein Wels),
two days before the Sint-Niklaas

--
Michael Press
Old July 31st 10, 11:37 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
RicodJour

On Jul 31, 4:50*pm, Michael Press wrote:

He was not there. Cavendish wins the Welser Innenstadt Kriterium
in Austria, soundly trouncing such luminaries as
Josef Benetseder (Vorarlberg-Corratec),
Riccardo Zoid (Abro Gourmetfein Wels), and

Damn. Riccardo Zoid?! I wish I'd seen that before I chose my nom de
plume!

Zoid, Zoid, he be null and void. He be wigging!*

* Extra credit to the first person to identify the paraphrased quote.
Old August 1st 10, 12:25 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
--D-y

On Jul 31, 3:50*pm, Michael Press wrote:
In article
,

*--D-y wrote:
On Jul 31, 6:52*am, CowPunk wrote:
http://www.cyclingnews.com/races/pos...e/cibel-na-tou....

"Ivan Basso and Fabian Cancellara also rode the Flemish criterium as
part of a 37-rider field that entertained an estimated 60,000 crowd."

Twiggy Chaindropper beats The Gruberator in a crit? *yeah I know it's
a post-Tour dog and pony show. *But come on. *Makes me wonder if AS
didn't drop his chain on purpose in the Tour. *It also explains the
noobish floundering trying to get it back on.

These, from my understanding, are exhibtions put on for people to see
the stars in action, with repeated laps so viewing has more duration
than one shot per stage for 20 seconds or so, as in the TdF.
Either that or Mark Cavendish better start looking for a new job.

He was not there.

Well, that card might have been a bit much.
Nope, I didn't think about his being there, just "thinking" about how
lethal a combination climber-sprinter would be in the GT's or
elsewhere for that matter.

Cavendish wins the Welser Innenstadt Kriterium
in Austria, soundly trouncing such luminaries as
Josef Benetseder (Vorarlberg-Corratec),
Riccardo Zoid (Abro Gourmetfein Wels), and
Peter Pichler (Abro Gourmetfein Wels),
two days before the Sint-Niklaas

Now that I can believe!

Doesn't this show to some extent how perhaps the Euro's are happy with
the show?
Did someone immediately grab Andy by the elbow and head him over to
testtesttesting? Another welcome feature.
--D-y
--D-y
Old August 2nd 10, 07:54 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Michael Press

In article
,
RicodJour wrote:

On Jul 31, 4:50Â*pm, Michael Press wrote:

He was not there. Cavendish wins the Welser Innenstadt Kriterium
in Austria, soundly trouncing such luminaries as
Josef Benetseder (Vorarlberg-Corratec),
Riccardo Zoid (Abro Gourmetfein Wels), and

Damn. Riccardo Zoid?! I wish I'd seen that before I chose my nom de
plume!

Zoid, Zoid, he be null and void. He be wigging!*

* Extra credit to the first person to identify the paraphrased quote.

I did a web search on "He be wigging" and on
"He be wiggin", and got nothing to match.

--
Michael Press
Old August 2nd 10, 08:23 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
RicodJour

On Aug 2, 2:54*pm, Michael Press wrote:
In article
,

*RicodJour wrote:
On Jul 31, 4:50*pm, Michael Press wrote:

He was not there. Cavendish wins the Welser Innenstadt Kriterium
in Austria, soundly trouncing such luminaries as
Josef Benetseder (Vorarlberg-Corratec),
Riccardo Zoid (Abro Gourmetfein Wels), and

Damn. *Riccardo Zoid?! *I wish I'd seen that before I chose my nom de
plume!

Zoid, Zoid, he be null and void. *He be wigging!*

* Extra credit to the first person to identify the paraphrased quote.

I did a web search on "He be wigging" and on
"He be wiggin", and got nothing to match.

Hmmm, the complete quote is harder to find than I thought. It's from
Say Anything with John Cusack.
I was off a little bit, and the quote I was able to find doesn't have
the wiggin'(g) part, which comes after. It's a rap song sung by the
guys at the Gas-N-Sip:

He got dissed in the Malibu,
Now he doesnt know what to do
Lloyd, Lloyd,
All null and void,
Listen to the truth you're trying to avoid,
Lloyd thinks she's special but she's just another ho."

The extra credit is yours for making the effort. Thanks.

Bike Racing Biz RealInfo Racing 5 January 22nd 09 03:45 PM
Bike Racing Joe Go Racing 4 October 31st 05 02:15 AM
Looking to BUY! 24" BMX racing bike! Anyone have one????? Jeff Mountain Biking 0 September 2nd 04 10:34 PM
First road racing bike MissusParker UK 3 January 20th 04 06:18 PM
After a Racing bike £500-600 Andrew Whaley UK 7 September 6th 03 10:45 PM