writinhg on wall dept.

Old April 21st 13, 12:21 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
datakoll

Default writinhg on wall dept.

http://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/259406.php
Old April 21st 13, 01:49 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
datakoll

On Saturday, April 20, 2013 7:21:00 PM UTC-4, datakoll wrote:
http://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/259406.php

where the air is polluted by cedar trees...

http://www.statesman.com/news/news/o...g-crime/nXPfR/
Old April 21st 13, 08:20 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
AMuzi

On 4/20/2013 6:21 PM, datakoll wrote:

http://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/259406.php

Chicago Trib today ( dead tree version, not online) says
athletes, including cyclists, are using experimental drugs
with known elevated cancer risk, such drugs being not
approved for human use and labeled "for animal research only".

As regards the classic query about a shortened life for
better performance now, life imitates thought experiment.

--
Andrew Muzi
www.yellowjersey.org/

Old April 22nd 13, 01:43 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
J.B.Slocomb

On Sun, 21 Apr 2013 14:20:27 -0500, AMuzi wrote:

On 4/20/2013 6:21 PM, datakoll wrote:

http://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/259406.php

Chicago Trib today ( dead tree version, not online) says
athletes, including cyclists, are using experimental drugs
with known elevated cancer risk, such drugs being not
approved for human use and labeled "for animal research only".

As regards the classic query about a shortened life for
better performance now, life imitates thought experiment.

I believe that the use of growth hormone intended for use with cattle
has been common for some years now.

But "performance enhancing" drug use has been documented since the
original Olympic days, so what is new?
--
Cheers,

John B.
Old April 22nd 13, 02:04 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
AMuzi

On 4/21/2013 7:43 PM, J.B.Slocomb wrote:
On Sun, 21 Apr 2013 14:20:27 -0500, AMuzi wrote:

On 4/20/2013 6:21 PM, datakoll wrote:

http://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/259406.php

Chicago Trib today ( dead tree version, not online) says
athletes, including cyclists, are using experimental drugs
with known elevated cancer risk, such drugs being not
approved for human use and labeled "for animal research only".

As regards the classic query about a shortened life for
better performance now, life imitates thought experiment.

I believe that the use of growth hormone intended for use with cattle
has been common for some years now.

But "performance enhancing" drug use has been documented since the
original Olympic days, so what is new?

This is new, an experimental (failed trials) thing called
GW501516.

http://www.devilfinder.com/find.php?q=GW501516

Old April 22nd 13, 02:27 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
datakoll

I posted a link for the future in PED but I doahn know where caws Ima dam aged

but lookee here !

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!searchin/rec.bicycles.tech/PERFORMANCE$20ENHANCING$20DRUGS%7Csort:relevance

OK I regress....Didnah read the Ausitn article yet but Lance 'lives' there amung the epoxy refineries. Yet I herd LA danced off to Spain or Portugal for the winter...rumors..

Given low low entry costs and ultimate gains beyond poverty for just staying in good rollerball condition what would we expect ? like how did the Flying Nun get up ?

Soon, we will see chromozooom exchanges with cheetas and Orca and there goes the triathalon fersure.

uh yeah the piece I linked onto suggested, as I have duhduhduh....stock/prodified/libre...

I hear Ralph Frese died...alcohol now there's a PED !!!
ahhhhhhhhh.....

what with the current pubic fall in values from the Celeb Set NO WIT SKI/USADADUH/UCWHAT? gonna work overtime getting the ship unlisted...fersure the Unwashed Colorado Bohemians are on the anchor.

gee whiz didja see Bruce Jenner's skinny kid ? and Bruce's penis on Images ?

nice dick there Bruce !

deplorabble....

pass the spring water !

Old April 22nd 13, 02:41 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
datakoll

so what is new?

RBT is a forum and we pass information along. Establishing a POSITION isn't necessary

Old April 22nd 13, 12:26 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
J.B.Slocomb

On Sun, 21 Apr 2013 20:04:47 -0500, AMuzi wrote:

[...]

Well, it the lads feel it is going to make them faster than it doesn't
make any difference where it comes from. I vaguely remember reading
something about chaps who took strychnine and brandy in order to boost
performance.

--
Cheers,

John B.
Old April 22nd 13, 02:08 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
datakoll

FOR EXAMPLE...

http://www.medscape.com/viewarticle/802870
Old April 22nd 13, 04:44 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
AMuzi

On 4/22/2013 6:26 AM, J.B.Slocomb wrote:
[...]

Yep, those were common race-day enhancements for the pros in
my youth, along with a host of more notorious drugs. See
the many interviews with Jacques Anquetil who didn't
obfuscate, as the modern riders must.