getting a KH customized soon

Old December 28th 07, 04:37 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
llamaman

Default getting a KH customized soon

When i get the 20" Kris Holm unicycle i want to change the color because
i dont like the blue so i will be powder coating it. i was thinking of
a black, maroon or a forest green color. over time i would like to
change the color of the rim and the seat post clamp but i cant figure
out what would look best. I was fooling around with photoshop changing
the colors so have posted pictures of what i have done. is there any
way to paint the hub without messing anything up? and also is aebike
still able to get me a good deal on the uni? let me know your opinions
on the colors it will help my decision
241172411824119

|Filename: red kh.jpg |

llamaman
http://www.usenet.com
Old December 28th 07, 05:05 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
uni_jim

the red one is sexy

--
uni_jim

'evolve trials'
(http://tinyurl.com/2uho7c)
http://www.usenet.com
Old December 28th 07, 05:24 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
The UniSLAB

do the black frame with the red hub, red seatclamp and red rim tape

--
The UniSLAB

skrobo wrote:
yeah drilled koxx scare me

torkerdx wrote:
your funny
but you might get lucky

http://www.usenet.com
Old December 28th 07, 05:27 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
llamaman

i'll try chainging it in photoshop to see how that might look but my
photoshoping skills arent to good

--
llamaman
http://www.usenet.com
Old December 28th 07, 05:41 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
The UniSLAB

llamaman wrote:
i'll try chainging it in photoshop to see how that might look but my
photoshoping skills arent to good

The black/neon green looks alright. Just try and imagine that black
frame with that awesome red hub.

--
The UniSLAB

skrobo wrote:
yeah drilled koxx scare me

torkerdx wrote:
your funny
but you might get lucky

http://www.usenet.com
Old December 28th 07, 05:53 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
llamaman

well here is the black with the red hub. looks good but i would still
like to see if i can find anything better. i found out how to change
the black and white colors so i can change the colors easier now.
24120

|Filename: KH black red.jpg |

llamaman
http://www.usenet.com
Old December 28th 07, 06:00 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
munifreaker

i personally like the red the best

if u make it all black with red detailing, its just like having a DX
(as far as looks)

--
munifreaker
http://www.usenet.com
Old December 28th 07, 06:48 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
llamaman

ok i am leaning tword the red. i have changed some of the parts colors.
what other colors would look good with red?24121

|Filename: red kh.jpg |

llamaman
http://www.usenet.com
Old December 28th 07, 07:00 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
uni_mattster

I reckon the green's pretty cool simply because noone really has that
tone of green on unicycles. But the red's awesome too. With any of
those combinations I would probably go with the black hub; keeps it
classy

--
uni_mattster

You can never honestly answer "no" when questioned on the todayness of
Opposites Day
http://www.usenet.com
Old December 28th 07, 07:13 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
skrobo

i want a red one... that one looks super sick!
daang .... so sexy
it needs some scratches though...

--
skrobo

Unicycle For Christ

'MY VIDEOS-for enjoyment purposes mostly'
(http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=skroboskim)

The UniSLAB wrote:
don't worry about those little clown tricks called flips and wrap
arounds. We don't dance with our unis, we jump them[over trucks]

sutton629 wrote:
I honestly have a hard time believing that you are really a white guy

http://www.usenet.com