Now *this* could be interesting

Old August 2nd 10, 01:55 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Plano Dude

Default Now *this* could be interesting

....according to Politiken.dk, things might not be so cut and dry for
the Luxembourg team. New rumors have it that it might take until 2012
to get the team off the ground.

Team director, Kim Andersen, is keeping quiet about the status of the
team until the crucial open season demarcation point of September 1st.

"There are so many rumors running at the moment that it is almost
impossible to keep up. There is nothing to suggest that we won't be
able to race. I will admit though, that time does pass very quickly.
That is all I have to say about the situation right now. We have
chosen not to make any comments on the progress of the team - there
will be no concrete announcements from our side until September 1st."

While Riis looks more and more likely to pick up the services of
Alberto Contador in 2011, the direction of the Schlecks remains
somewhat dim. Media in Luxembourg are indicating that Lance
Armstrong's RadioShack team has thrown its hat in the ring for the
services of the Schlecks next season. If the project in Luxembourg
doesn't get going soon enough, it would seem a distinct possibility.

http://www.velonation.com/News/ID/50...-for-2011.aspx
Old August 2nd 10, 05:25 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
CowPunk

On Aug 1, 6:55*pm, Plano Dude wrote:
...according to Politiken.dk, things might not be so cut and dry for
the Luxembourg team. New rumors have it that it might take until 2012

It appears that the Schlecks are as bad at career tactics as they are
with racing tactics.

You have to wonder what they learned after racing for Riis all these
years?

http://www.velonation.com/News/ID/50...Germans-linked...

Old August 2nd 10, 08:04 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Frederick the Great

In article
,
Plano Dude wrote:

[...]

With Bruyneel running the show? He is soooh one dimensional.
He can only win a grand tour when he has the best rider in the pack.

--
Old Fritz

Interesting Jim Flom Racing 27 November 16th 07 07:57 AM
Something interesting - TDF Just A User General 4 July 1st 07 06:57 PM
more interesting than Andre Racing 0 May 17th 07 12:28 AM
Interesting G.T. Mountain Biking 6 November 13th 06 12:00 AM
OT but interesting, maybe... Peewiglet UK 1 August 18th 05 07:41 PM