OFF TOPIC FUN - The TROLL, Rear-ended

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old April 3rd 08, 02:49 AM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.tech,rec.bicycles.soc,alt.mountain-bike
Tom Sherman[_2_]

Default After a LOT of thought......

Harry The Pirate Brogan wrote:
I am NOT going to let the likes of Ed Dolan run me out of an area of
the internet that I have been using for the better part of 20 years.

Cool. No one should let himself/herself be run off by The Troll of
Worthington.

I do see that the piece of crap is still attempting to flame others.
Well...here's something for you. Here's MY photo. I live in Lincoln,
Nebraska and I am damn proud of that.

Speaking of which, here is a helpful guide to viewing Mr. Ed Dolan's

I don't see YOU having the balls to post any photo of your sorry ass
self hiding behind your computer like the piece of **** you are.[...]

Do we really want to see that?