Please read - MS150 Houston (TX) to Austin 180mile

Old April 4th 06, 04:18 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing

Default Please read - MS150 Houston (TX) to Austin 180mile

OK this maybe considered spam since I'm cross posting it
BUT I'd like to think its all for a good cause.

I'm talking about the MS150 cycling ride from Houston to Austin
in aid of the the Multiple Sclerosis socity.
The National Multiple Sclerosis Society is dedicated to ending
the devastating effects of multiple sclerosis.
You can read all about it here at http://www.ms150.org/ms150/

So I am trying to get some of you guys out there to donate a few dollars
to this cause. Yes I know theres always someone asking for $$$ but I have
to try.
If you would like to then please use my link below

http://ms150.org/edon.cfm?id=181866

Or if you this this is a ripof then just navigate to

http://www.ms150.org/ms150/donate/

and use my real name in the Rider box " Paul Lowson "
and " Baker Hhughes team " in the More Information box

(no I'm not posting my email address as there are to many trolls out there)

Thanks
Paul Lowson
(free_tron)

Old April 5th 06, 02:44 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing

Paul,

There are many, many MS150 riders who participate in these newsgroups. If
everyone decided to solicit each other, we could have thousands of posts
from Houston alone. While your intentions are noble, this is probably not
the best or most appropriate avenue to pursue.

Bruce

.. .