does weight matter in uni?

Old November 26th 06, 10:15 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
onelesscar

Default does weight matter in uni?

I'd say yes, but not as much. Of course, it's always nicer to have a
lighter uni. It'll help you with hops, and you have less momentum, so
you can stop faster or change direction more easily.

That being said, I love my Cr-Mo framed qu-ax that's like 3-4 pounds
heavier than the KH (but I don't love it better than the KH)

--
onelesscar

"It's f*$%^*g raining!"
"Well, is it f*$%^*g or is it raining?"

"That car was -melting-????"
onelesscar's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/11127

What's the matter, Froid [email protected] Racing 0 August 14th 06 05:26 PM
Does Color / Finish Matter? Captain General 20 April 25th 06 10:58 AM
Does the truth matter? crit PRO Racing 8 August 24th 05 05:45 PM
Why Doping does Matter Bill C Racing 7 August 18th 05 12:06 AM
Is body weight equivalent to bicycle weight? Bruce W.1 Techniques 37 July 27th 05 01:45 AM