Unicycling Footage

Old May 19th 04, 01:47 AM
zach_jucha

Default Unicycling Footage

Hey Hey Hey!! It's that time again!

I am going to film the last few shots for my video and then patiently
wait for the people who said they'd send me footage to do so. But
meanwhile, if anyone wants to send me footage of themselves unicycling
to go in a free video that will be publicly released including such
greats as ME, Mike Middleton, David Poznanter, Bevan Gerber-Siff, The
Hell On Wheel Gang, Dan Heaton, Scott Bond, Kris Hellen, Jeff Groves,
Sabin (the man with only a first name!), The New York Unicycle Club, and
smaller appearances by Ryan Atkins, Ben PS, Joey Cohn, and many others
(including a possible appearance by JESS RIEGEL HIMSELF!!), then feel
the freedom to respond and then in turn receive a response from me,
followed by subsequent communication, up until the final sending of the
footage itself. I'm looking for raw footage on a Mini DV tape. And while
I realize this attempt to coerse you into giving me your precious talent
is futile, I proceed nonetheless.

By the way, if you want a copy of this video when it's done, which I'll
charge you shipping for and that's all, you might as well talk about it
here so I get an idea of how many people I'm going to be sending videos
to.

Thanks for your time,
Zachary

--
zach_jucha - Not here

-Don't ask me why I said it, because I already forgot.-

- Homestar
zach_jucha's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/4072

Old May 19th 04, 01:50 AM
tennisgh22

how much is shipping? tho im almost guaranteed to buy...

-grant

--
tennisgh22

The problem with America is stupidity. I'm not saying there should be a
capital punishment for stupidity, but why don't we just take the safety
labels off of everything and let the problem solve itself?
tennisgh22's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/5771

Old May 19th 04, 02:03 AM
andrew_carter

I'm happy to send in some bits and pieces from what I've filmed if you
want it, although with all those amazing riders I don't expect you to.
I'd love a copy either way. Please let us know how the editing is
coming along every now and then. If you do want me to send in
something, is MiniDV the only option or would uncompressed .avi files on
CD be okay?

I think it's great that you're making this free...very admirable.

Andrew

--
andrew_carter - www.unicycles.com.au

andrew_carter (at) mail (dot) com
http://www.unicycles.com.au
New photos added 11/04 - http://www.unicyclist.com/gallery/albuu61

Old May 19th 04, 02:03 AM
hell-on-wheel

Welcome back Zach! How was the tour? Sorry you couldn't get more
footage of the gang, I'll see if they're willing to part with some
footage we already got (Houston's making us our own DVD). I'll
definately be purchasing your video.

--
hell-on-wheel - My karma ran over your dogma

On the other hand, you have different fingers. - Steven Wright
hell-on-wheel's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/3425

Old May 19th 04, 02:04 AM
darchibald

When can we stop submitting footage?

David

--
darchibald - Unofficial level 3.9

"Testacles still intact" ~ My mom's reaction after watching me do a
suicide mount.
darchibald's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/6240

Old May 19th 04, 02:12 AM
James_Potter

I'd send in my footage, but my friend is lazy and won't upload the film
from his camera.... So I haven't seen stuff from two weeks ago yet.

But I would be interested in buying it. Is this the movie for that Fake
Trailer?

--
James_Potter - Rettop_Semaj

-If there was an eleventh commandment, it is to be "thou shalt dip thy
pizza, for it is, wicked."-
--Thedan

Old May 19th 04, 03:05 AM
daino149

All my footage is on my friend's comp. And his comp is in France at the
moment. It's not all that good anyway. What format is the final video
goign to be? I'd like to get a copy if it's DVD.

Daniel

--
daino149 - How's it going, Texas?

Check out my pics: www.unicyclist.com/gallery/daino
Sig count: 2
04.05.14 10636
04.05.15 10772
04.05.16 10861

Old May 19th 04, 03:14 AM
uniextreme

I would definitley like a copy, I would like to send some footage in
also, ecept i use an analog camera then treansfer it into my comp using
this dazzle thing, does anyone know how I could transfer it onto a mini
dv tape, because i know someone that has a mini dv camera so could i try
transfering it camera to camera?

Brian

--
uniextreme - Funkadelic Unicyclist

http://www.unicyclist.com/gallery/albuw09 New stuff recently added

Scars are tatoos with better stories
uniextreme's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/4708

Old May 19th 04, 03:30 AM
zach_jucha

tennisgh22: Inqueries of the postal nature I can not answer at this
juncture. However, I will send out some videos to people without the
charge of shipping: friends, family, people in the video, etc. before I
start sending out videos to everyone and I'll probably be able to
estimate a general charge.

Andrew: MiniDV is preferable, but whatever you can send is fine. I will
be using Final Cut to edit which I've never used before and I don't know
what kind of files it will import. If it can't import .avi files then
VHS will have to do! If even that's possible..?

Frank my good sir, how are you? The tour was magnificent. If possible,
please send some more footage or tell me you're not so I can stop
bugging you. You have my address right?

darchibald: I hope to start the editing process by the end of next month
but if I'm not practiced by then... the month after that.

James: Yes it's the video from the trailer. For those who haven't seen
it I'll spam you with it again! Muahahaha!!!

http://gallery.unicyclist.com/albus85

Oh, and email me so I can give you my address so I can get some footage
from you. (my name, zach not zachary,

daino149: It will be in DVD and some in VHS for those not
technologically advanced enough.

Well, who else will reply!? -STAY TUNED FOR THE NEXT EXCITING ISSUE OF
INTERNET UNICYCLIST MESSAGE BOARDS!!!-

(check out my signature! truly, a signature forged from 4 months
road-type experience.)

--
zach_jucha - back

-Don't ask me why I said it, because I already forgot.-

- Homestar

-I think I see way more penises then I should.-

- Dan Heaton

-God didn't give him brains but he sure gave him talent.-

- Kris Holm's friend Chris as Kris did a huge drop
zach_jucha's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/4072

Old May 19th 04, 03:34 AM
zach_jucha

Egads! I left out a poster!! Well Brian, you can just put your analogue
footage on a VHS tape and send it to me, which is and will remain,
acceptable in cases like yours.

--
zach_jucha - back