Legality of flashing bicycle lights?

Old November 24th 14, 12:24 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Uncle Peter[_2_]

Default Legality of flashing bicycle lights?

I always thought flashing lights on bikes were illegal, yet the rear ones
have flashed for some time now and I don't know of anyone being done for
it. But now the FRONT ones flash too(which is very distracting for
someone coming the other way). Are these actually allowed? Every time I
see one, I repeatedly flash my car's lights to return the favour. They
don't like that one bit.

--
My penis is 12 inches long, but I don't use it as a rule.
Old November 24th 14, 12:45 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech

ur reactions are why

Old November 24th 14, 01:44 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
RD[_3_]

"Uncle Peter" wrote in message
I always thought flashing lights on bikes were illegal, yet the rear ones
have flashed for some time now and I don't know of anyone being done for
it. But now the FRONT ones flash too(which is very distracting for
someone coming the other way). Are these actually allowed? Every time I
see one, I repeatedly flash my car's lights to return the favour. They
don't like that one bit.

--
Thanks to the 2005 RVLR amendment on 23 October of that year it finally
became legal to have a flashing light on a pedal cycle, provided it

---

Old November 24th 14, 01:48 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech

amazing

https://www.google.com/#q=2005+RVLR+amendment+
Old November 25th 14, 02:13 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
brucear

On Monday, November 24, 2014 4:24:16 AM UTC-8, Uncle Peter wrote:
I always thought flashing lights on bikes were illegal, yet the rear ones
have flashed for some time now and I don't know of anyone being done for
it. But now the FRONT ones flash too(which is very distracting for
someone coming the other way). Are these actually allowed? Every time I
see one, I repeatedly flash my car's lights to return the favour. They
don't like that one bit.

--
My penis is 12 inches long, but I don't use it as a rule.

What a Stupid and moronic person you are.
Old November 25th 14, 02:45 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech

On Monday, November 24, 2014 9:13:18 PM UTC-5, brucear wrote:
On Monday, November 24, 2014 4:24:16 AM UTC-8, Uncle Peter wrote:
I always thought flashing lights on bikes were illegal, yet the rear ones
have flashed for some time now and I don't know of anyone being done for
it. But now the FRONT ones flash too(which is very distracting for
someone coming the other way). Are these actually allowed? Every time I
see one, I repeatedly flash my car's lights to return the favour. They
don't like that one bit.

--
My penis is 12 inches long, but I don't use it as a rule.

What a Stupid and moronic person you are.

REALLY BRUCE, WE TRY TO BE CIVIL HERE
Old November 25th 14, 09:42 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Zarniwoop

On Monday, November 24, 2014 4:24:16 AM UTC-8, Uncle Peter wrote:
I always thought flashing lights on bikes were illegal, yet the rear ones
have flashed for some time now and I don't know of anyone being done for
it. But now the FRONT ones flash too(which is very distracting for
someone coming the other way). Are these actually allowed? Every time I
see one, I repeatedly flash my car's lights to return the favour. They
don't like that one bit.

--
My penis is 12 inches long, but I don't use it as a rule.

Check your National Regulations ,

, German/NL made lights dont Flash Asian Imports Do.

Legality of flashing bicycle lights? Uncle Peter UK 159 June 25th 15 05:54 PM
Flashing lights Steve Hodgson UK 40 November 3rd 05 11:33 PM
Flashing Lights Now Legal [email protected] UK 6 September 19th 05 07:28 PM
Batteryless bike flashing lights, new bicycle generator [email protected] Techniques 3 August 23rd 05 12:11 AM
Batteryless bicycle flashing lights, new kind of bicycle dynamo. [email protected] General 2 August 9th 05 02:44 PM