If you support the ban on DDT, you're guilty of genocide. Here's why.

Old December 22nd 16, 02:45 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
JBeattie

Default If you support the ban on DDT, you're guilty of genocide. Here's why.

On Wednesday, December 21, 2016 at 4:31:58 PM UTC-8, Frank Krygowski wrote:
On 12/21/2016 6:46 PM, jbeattie wrote:
On Wednesday, December 21, 2016 at 2:02:29 PM UTC-8, Andre Jute wrote some nonsense... and in response, Jay wrote:

USAID provides money to DDT programs. http://khn.org/morning-breakout/dr00037007/ It prefers not to, but it does. http://pdf.usaid.gov/pdf_docs/Pdach948.pdf

See: http://www.who.int/mediacentre/news/.../2006/pr50/en/ :

“I anticipate that all 15 of the country programs of President Bush’s $1.2 billion commitment to cut malaria deaths in half will include substantial indoor residual spraying activities, including many that will use DDT,” said Admiral R. Timothy Ziemer, Coordinator of the President’s Malaria Initiative. “Because it is relatively inexpensive and very effective, USAID supports the spraying of homes with insecticides as a part of a balanced, comprehensive malaria prevention and treatment program. “

One more time with emphasis: "we" did not ban the use of DDT in any African nation.

I don't read much Jute. I can tolerate only moderate obnoxiousness.
But it doesn't surprise me that he's among the crew that invents its own
facts (The U.S. doesn't allow Africa to use DDT??? Good grief!), trades
them on "conspiracy" web pages and slings insults at anyone who disagrees..

Andre has his points. Bad science is bad, and it leads to poor public policy decisions. I accept that. I've also seen the EPA impose financially crushing regulations. I get it -- probably more than anyone here since I see a lot of pollution claims from the insurance coverage side, and I've defended business owners in Clean Water Act claims brought by environmental groups and have to struggle with the USACE/NMF to get in-water work permits for marina clients. But it's hardly a giant conspiracy. Compliance is a pain in the ass, but the regulations are all out in the open for people to see and for politicians to tackle. Go Donald, Go! Make America great again. I want to flush right into the Willamette, like in the old days.

-- Jay Beattie.

Old December 22nd 16, 03:44 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Andre Jute[_2_]

--
- Frank Krygowski

Show us one "conspiracy web page" to which I contribute, Krygowski, just one (1). Otherwise you're a liar.

As for the US "allowing" Africa to use DDT, it didn't for decades; you can look it up on the net. I'm not interested in saving the soul of scum like you but here's a hint: you may want to ponder, if the US government is now "permitting" the spraying of DDT (by itself an obscene admission after so many deaths), who it was then who was forbidding the spraying of DDT all those decades when you claim it didn't happen.

Andre Jute
You're out of your depth, Franki-boy; **** off before you embarrass yourself further.

(1) The nearest I come to "conspiracy page" is reading RBT
Old December 22nd 16, 03:50 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Andre Jute[_2_]

On Thursday, December 22, 2016 at 1:45:44 AM UTC, jbeattie wrote:
[...]

The EPA was created out of other agencies. I'm looking forward to Mr Trump keeping his word and stripping all the unnecessary regulations back to the bone, and then doing the logical thing and deciding the EPA is so slimmed down the right course of action is to fold the remainder back into logical places in other agencies.

Likely to happen only in my dreams, of course. As Mrs Thatcher said, if you create a new government body to do a strictly time-limited job for six months, don't be surprised to discover it still open for business twenty years down the line. {Paraphrased, of course. I'll leave the usual ******s who hover to call me a liar to find the quote.]
Old December 22nd 16, 06:15 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Frank Krygowski[_4_]

On 12/21/2016 9:44 PM, Andre Jute wrote:

(1) The nearest I come to "conspiracy page" is reading RBT

We'll not complain if you stop.

--
- Frank Krygowski
Old December 22nd 16, 07:55 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Andre Jute[_2_]

On Thursday, December 22, 2016 at 5:15:07 AM UTC, Frank Krygowski wrote:
On 12/21/2016 9:44 PM, Andre Jute wrote:

(1) The nearest I come to "conspiracy page" is reading RBT

We'll not complain if you stop.

--
- Frank Krygowski

Like I said already, you're out of your depth, Franki-boy. **** off.

If you want to stay, prove your lie that DDT was killing bald eagles, or indeed any other birds. You can't, because it isn't true. You're so thick, you took Rachel Carson, an hysterical special pleader, at her word without checking her sources.

Andre Jute
Andre is never more brutal than he has to be -- Nelson Mandela
Old December 22nd 16, 06:50 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Frank Krygowski[_4_]

On 12/22/2016 1:55 AM, Andre Jute wrote:
On Thursday, December 22, 2016 at 5:15:07 AM UTC, Frank Krygowski wrote:
On 12/21/2016 9:44 PM, Andre Jute wrote:

(1) The nearest I come to "conspiracy page" is reading RBT

We'll not complain if you stop.

--
- Frank Krygowski

Like I said already, you're out of your depth, Franki-boy. **** off.

If you want to stay, prove your lie that DDT was killing bald eagles, or indeed any other birds. You can't, because it isn't true.

Nice attempt at misdirection! The issue wasn't so much killing them, as
preventing successful hatching. I suppose that muddying was going to be
your next gambit in the argument?

Still, nobody can prove anything to you, Andre, because no matter what I
or anyone else posted, you'd mock and discount it. If we listed dozens
of sources that gave evidence and explained it in detail, it wouldn't
help. You'd counter with two conspiracy-theory websites and sling your
usual kindergarten insults.

Anyone who's really interested can search for articles on the links
between DDT use and raptor populations. If the search is diligent
enough, they can find details of the research methods used to determine
the problem. They can examine the historic counts of raptor populations
and see whether or not there's correlation with widespread DDT use.
Today, they may even be able to observe peregrines and bald eagles in
the wild, as I have done many times - but never before 1970.

But it won't matter to you. You'll continue vomiting via keyboard.

--
- Frank Krygowski
Old December 22nd 16, 07:27 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
JBeattie

On Thursday, December 22, 2016 at 6:56:34 AM UTC-8, wrote:
snip

Jay - you do understand that "indoor spraying" of DDT is pretty worthless? Andre is speaking of millions of deaths from Malaria in Africa but it is also endemic in India and through-out southern Asia.

People stood in line to multiply this disease that was on the verge of dying out because of the use of DDT because Rachel Carson wrote a book blaming DDT for bird deaths that were never scientifically proven.

Tom -- you do understand that "indoor spraying" of DDT is highly effective in controlling non-resistant mosquitoes and that DDT was never banned in India and China? You do understand that hundred still die of malaria in India, and that India -- a DDT spraying country -- has the third highest malaria rate in the world? http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/c...w/49017287.cms You do, don't you?

-- Jay Beattie.
Old December 22nd 16, 07:47 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech

On Thursday, December 22, 2016 at 10:27:20 AM UTC-8, jbeattie wrote:
[...]

HIGHLY EFFECTIVE??? Is there something wrong with your thought processes? Indoor spraying: 1. The majority of people in Africa do not live in areas where indoor spraying of DDT can BE effective since they don't have WINDOWS OR DOORS on their homes. 2. The very idea that you should not stop the disease at it's source but several layers of infection later is the dumbest idea possible. That is like preventing forest fires by taxing matches.
Old December 22nd 16, 07:50 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech

I should add: https://www.scientificamerican.com/a...ombat-malaria/
Old December 23rd 16, 12:59 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Andre Jute[_2_]

This is just smoke from Frank Krygowski because he has not proof of the crap he spouts all the time. So I've put together a collection of his latest lies where we can see them, and his answers, if any are forthcoming, all together:
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!to...ch/ceIMgvJ0ub8

Andre Jute
In the long term, the truth always causes the least problems

On Thursday, December 22, 2016 at 5:50:55 PM UTC, Frank Krygowski wrote:
[...]

THE MEIN KAMPF OF THE GLOBAL WARMING GENOCIDE Andre Jute[_2_] Techniques 88 December 31st 09 06:44 PM
lauren fickett 925-933-6979 is guilty of tax fraud, attempted carjacking, kidnapping, murder and is guilty of assault and battery 903Dartmouth Way Concord, CA 5884 w tucson estates pkwy tucson, az 520-883-7486 [email protected] Unicycling 1 October 5th 08 01:09 PM
Bushite soldiers beat to death innocent Children to 'let offsteam' - Support Our Demands For Open Communications - Unraveling the Mystery- you can not find a single soldier on Earth to publicly support George W Bushwithout immediately being recog Anonology General 0 April 8th 08 08:31 PM
Guilty Until Proven Guilty Burt Racing 3 June 23rd 07 07:00 PM
Millar Line Stage 7: Guilty Guilty Guilty! Ryan Cousineau Racing 0 July 9th 06 12:45 AM