If you support the ban on DDT, you're guilty of genocide. Here's why.

Old December 24th 16, 08:40 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
DATAKOLL MARINE RESEARCH

Default If you support the ban on DDT, you're guilty of genocide. Here's why.

stats from the program ? one might say ....

goo.gl/kpJPLP

whaddya gonna spray ?

goo.gl/PKUEIP

once a tomato field then the sea crow stop for crow migration 3-4 miles long with 5-6000 crows before west nile and destrcutoon of the flyway by what you see down there.

when in Fla, I stay across the street down at the cell tower fields.

the water holes there n the woods behind the VFW are spring fed. Mosquitos.

Gulf Waters manager is Chemical Billy. spray spray spray ....kill us all .... apparently ineffective.

Look around. During winter, across the street, this winter of the Zika Invasion. We experience very few mosquitos from halfway down Safety Lane to the street.

Spray is by truck into drainage canals ( there's a creek there, Indian Creek), airplane ( once a DC3 ) and helicopter for 'infestations'

observable animal life was reduced 95%

The programs tourist area intensity is high. Spraying is now state wide n more bludgeon than intense. With Zika n tourists/snowbirds (immobile homes down there)chemical sophistication costs are up. Where the chemicals once blew us away...I wudgo to the Keys or to Ocala.. now the effectiveness is up n the offensive observable poisoning is down.

The idea these programs are useable across Africa or India is ???

Old December 24th 16, 09:32 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
DATAKOLL MARINE RESEARCH

On Saturday, December 24, 2016 at 3:40:06 PM UTC-5, DATAKOLL MARINE RESEARCH wrote:
[...]

basic to the program...and I have witnessed on site in the swamp ..is killing hatched flying mosquito...these are grey juvenile mosquitos....billions. Shining a light illumes the eyes ....billions...

and Mos Control as a field or several acres sprays pyridine ...p burns n the mosquitos eyes n antennae burn off. In a efw hours billions are dead.

and lizards, snakes, driving birds away...and insectivore's food supply thus disrupting everything ceptin' aunt elba from Garden City walking her dog at 9PM

THE MEIN KAMPF OF THE GLOBAL WARMING GENOCIDE Andre Jute[_2_] Techniques 88 December 31st 09 05:44 PM
lauren fickett 925-933-6979 is guilty of tax fraud, attempted carjacking, kidnapping, murder and is guilty of assault and battery 903Dartmouth Way Concord, CA 5884 w tucson estates pkwy tucson, az 520-883-7486 [email protected] Unicycling 1 October 5th 08 01:09 PM
Bushite soldiers beat to death innocent Children to 'let offsteam' - Support Our Demands For Open Communications - Unraveling the Mystery- you can not find a single soldier on Earth to publicly support George W Bushwithout immediately being recog Anonology General 0 April 8th 08 08:31 PM
Guilty Until Proven Guilty Burt Racing 3 June 23rd 07 07:00 PM
Millar Line Stage 7: Guilty Guilty Guilty! Ryan Cousineau Racing 0 July 9th 06 12:45 AM