Why do cyclists get so big and tough with women drivers?

Old August 4th 16, 12:38 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
MrCheerful

Default Why do cyclists get so big and tough with women drivers?

Is it their frustration with their own inadequacies?

http://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/news/...eaton-11698830
Old August 4th 16, 02:16 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Nick[_4_]

On 04/08/2016 12:38, MrCheerful wrote:
Is it their frustration with their own inadequacies?

http://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/news/...eaton-11698830

Perhaps he was dispatching some summary justice for an offence she had
committed. A bit like Judge Cheerful and the traffic lights.

Old August 4th 16, 06:53 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Nick[_4_]

On 04/08/2016 18:38, MrCheerful wrote:
On 04/08/2016 14:16, Nick wrote:
On 04/08/2016 12:38, MrCheerful wrote:
Is it their frustration with their own inadequacies?

http://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/news/...eaton-11698830

Perhaps he was dispatching some summary justice for an offence she had
committed. A bit like Judge Cheerful and the traffic lights.

So is it OK then?

Well I don't know what actually happened. I do know that many people,
cyclists and motorists feel a unreasonable self entitlement and behave
selfishly and will lie and misrepresent the facts when questioned.

All I can say is that it is almost certainly better than executing red
light jumpers.
Old August 4th 16, 07:23 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
MrCheerful

On 04/08/2016 14:16, Nick wrote:
On 04/08/2016 12:38, MrCheerful wrote:
Is it their frustration with their own inadequacies?

http://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/news/...eaton-11698830

Perhaps he was dispatching some summary justice for an offence she had
committed. A bit like Judge Cheerful and the traffic lights.

So is it OK then?

Well I don't know what actually happened. I do know that many people,
cyclists and motorists feel a unreasonable self entitlement and behave
selfishly and will lie and misrepresent the facts when questioned.

All I can say is that it is almost certainly better than executing red
light jumpers.

What could be the excuse for damaging someone else's property?

Bottom line: Is summary justice OK and acceptable?