Reviewed: 48mm ZHI trials rim, Moment hub, Sapim spokes

Old October 30th 06, 10:26 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
onetrack

Default Reviewed: 48mm ZHI trials rim, Moment hub, Sapim spokes

Because not everyone watches the review forum (I think).
'read me' (http://tinyurl.com/yxhvgf)

--
onetrack

"People over here have a dangerous habit of adding quotes to signature
lines."
-Klaas Bil

I pulled a sick trey varial hickflip over an 8 set yesterday, but
unfortunately it was supposed to be seat in to seat out. I've named it
the dioflip
onetrack's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/6374