Hey I am new

Old December 12th 05, 09:07 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling

Default Hey I am new

Hey I am a newb guy on the forums. I have a 28' sun unicycle. I ride
for kicks...I looked at a few of your videos, and Ill be honest I am
nothing compared to you guys lol...BUT IM TRYING...I really cant do
anything but ride, dont laugh at me!!!

I'm seventeen, male, from Florida.

Peace-

Mark aka Cocky

--
Cocky
Cocky's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/11329

Old December 12th 05, 09:31 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling

So what if you aren't good.It 4 the fun we do it.
I don't do any tricks but I ride muni.
I do it more 4 the fun and for training

--
Probailer2
Probailer2's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/11034

Old December 12th 05, 10:06 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling

hey bro. finally registered huh? welcome....and try not to embarress
me...lol

--
chosen

respectfully,
jonny
MY
GALLERY (\"HTTP://WWW.UNICYCLIST.COM/GALLERY/?G2_VIEW=CORE.SHOWITEM&G2_ITEMID=163825\")
I laced the track, you locked the flow
So far from hangin on the block for dough
chosen's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/9281

Old December 12th 05, 10:14 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling

Yeah, we're not all pros. I just got my first uni this september.

--
tyler_cochrane

brick, where'd you get a hand grenade?

i don't know.
tyler_cochrane's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/10997

Old December 13th 05, 01:41 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling

hehehe thanks guys

Old December 16th 05, 04:17 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling

just try not to make usless posts i learned that the hard way =\

--
mojobo1

I live in my own little world i dont know why becase hey hate me
here.....
mojobo1's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/11304