send us clips if you want to be in a new uni vid

Old December 16th 05, 06:53 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling

Default send us clips if you want to be in a new uni vid

hey yeah i'll sent u's sum, when u need em by

--
Dancowling

sunny D's alright!!!
Dancowling's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/9462

Old December 16th 05, 07:24 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling

excuse my somewhat simple teammate dan, he never got a full education
and he often uses syntax like "i'll sent u's sum".
i think what he means is he will send you some footage whne he can.

cmon dan, stop embarassing yourself, and the rest of the team!

haha

--
tomsey

damn you, damn the brocholli and damn the wright brothers!
tomsey's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/7038

Old December 16th 05, 12:34 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling

yes as Alex pointed out i did mean to say i will sent you some footage
when i am able to. And sorry for any inconvience that has caused
anyone.
lol

Old December 16th 05, 04:27 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling

its ok, i speak jive. and yea theres no real deadline, its kinda
whenever amanda says. (gotta listen to the women )

--
chosen

respectfully,
jonny
*'My Gallery' (http://tinyurl.com/cyq4q)*
chosen's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/9281

Old December 16th 05, 04:50 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling

I've sent you a mail

'This' (http://tinyurl.com/8jlaj) as a video

--
apflstrudl

'Vereinsseite' (http://www.einradler.de) 'Chz-Teamseite'
(http://www.behaim.de/chz) Gibt auch scho a paar Fotos von uns.
apflstrudl's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/10865

Old December 17th 05, 12:21 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling

I uploaded a few clips I made the other day into my gallery.

http://tinyurl.com/dk462
unispin to body varial to unispin

http://tinyurl.com/bd5wg
seat twist in mid air. more of a mistake than a trick but take a look
anyways.

http://tinyurl.com/9kr7e
hopping up a set of bleachers

http://tinyurl.com/d5hoz
kick out to unispin, basically a one footed unispin.

http://tinyurl.com/8olbd
tap front and back of wheel then unispin finaly seat drop

http://tinyurl.com/c9bsh
180 to 180 to seat drop then hop twist and some kick outs

take what you will but let me know when the video is out. thanks

--
ntappin