Parade trophy

Old December 15th 05, 01:23 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling

Default Parade trophy

hey Ya'll

Tonight I was presented a plaque by the Watkinsville City Council for
the 2005 Christmas Parade, Judge's Choice Award.

Thanx to Chad (bugman) and Jeffrey (munipsycho) for driving up from
Atlanta (in the rain) to ride with us. That's Chad in the Santa suit.
I'm on the yellow Chopper.

|Filename: Prize Winners 2005.jpg |

Old December 15th 05, 01:29 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling

Thats cool, I rode in a forth of July parade with Evan and we won
something but Evan was too lazy to pick up our prize.
I didn't know the chopper had a fender too

--
litldude2

Gallery.unicyclist.com/spencer
Litldude2 (att) aol (dott) com

Old December 15th 05, 02:03 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling

congradulations, glad to see there are many other unicycles riding in
santa parades. you guys even beat out the others.

--
ntappin

Old December 15th 05, 03:04 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling

Congrats. Are there closer-up pics of the chopper available?

--
GILD

'three short gs and a long e-flat™'
(http://w3.rz-berlin.mpg.de/cmp/beethoven_sym5_1.wav) - 'map'
(http://www.frappr.com/unicycleworld)
_if_i'm_murdered,_don't_execute_my_killer._
'harper' (http://tinyurl.com/c9epx)
'NAMASTE!' (http://tinyurl.com/4qcxw)
'Dave' (http://www.lyricsdir.com/d/deep-purp...ld-in-time.php)

Old December 15th 05, 10:36 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling

litldude2 wrote:
Thats cool, I rode in a forth of July parade with Evan and we won
something but Evan was too lazy to pick up our prize.
I didn't know the chopper had a fender too

Spencers a filthy liar.

--
Evan Byrne

"Guns cause crime like flies cause garbage." -Harper
Evan Byrne's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/9367

Old December 15th 05, 10:39 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling

What the crap Evan, any time I say anything you call me a liar.

Old December 16th 05, 02:23 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling

I think tht might reflect what he thinks of you.

Thats awesome, got more pics of the chopper?

--
GUI

"Some scientists claim that hydrogen, because it is so plentiful, is the
basic building block of the universe. I dispute that. I say there is
more stupidity than hydrogen, and that is the basic building block of
the universe." Frank Zappa
GUI's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/11069

Old December 16th 05, 02:57 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling

al_lieffring wrote:
hey Ya'll

Tonight I was presented a plaque by the Watkinsville City Council for
the 2005 Christmas Parade, Judge's Choice Award.

Thanx to Chad (bugman) and Jeffrey (munipsycho) for driving up from
Atlanta (in the rain) to ride with us. That's Chad in the Santa suit.
I'm on the yellow Chopper.

No clown suit?

--
Skippii

One for the Road: Harrisonburg's Unicycle gang.
Skippii's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/7822

Old December 16th 05, 03:43 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling

GUI wrote:
Thats awesome, got more pics of the chopper?

Here is a pic I took before I recovered the seat in Tiger Fur.
I'll run out and take a pic later.

|Filename: chopperlights01.jpg |

Macy's Thanksgiving Day parade KcTheAcy Unicycling 23 November 24th 05 06:06 PM
Watkinsville GA Christmas Parade al_lieffring Unicycling 0 November 24th 05 03:25 AM
I did my first parade! wheeliemaster Unicycling 1 October 23rd 05 06:34 AM
Parade Pics! tylercox Unicycling 12 June 27th 05 09:38 PM
??? about Macy's Parade and Uni bugman Unicycling 3 December 1st 03 10:00 PM