Best Uni Photo thread

Old December 16th 05, 02:39 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling

Default Best Uni Photo thread

Murde Mental wrote:
It would be better if it didn't look sif I was going to crash into that
tree... and if Brian's leg wasn't in the way. But then the leg tells a
bit of the story too. (btw, notice the "funky" pedal placement... I was
back-reving on that shot.)

Actually, I was wondering which way you were riding - up or down the
tree.

--
brian.slater

Brian C. Slater
AKA: Snoopy

Ok, I am now officially in my normal state of -advanced- confusion.
Don't try to confuse me, it won't make any difference. If you try not
to confuse me, that will confuse me.

"To not decide is to decide" - undecided
brian.slater's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/3902

Old December 16th 05, 04:01 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling

95 cm over the bar at naucc.

--
zack

beware of the evan!
zack's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/4938

Old December 16th 05, 04:06 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling

95 cm over the bar at naucc.

|Filename: zack over badr.jpg |

Old December 16th 05, 04:47 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling

a third ZAck pic

|Filename: IMG_0368 small.jpg |

fexnix

'*My fresh gallery*'
(http://gallery.unicyclist.com/Fexnix-album)
*I Got Infinite Skillz*
fexnix's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/7381

Old December 16th 05, 04:55 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling

I think my best one up today is this one

[image:
http://www.unicyclist.com/gallery2/m...bc3fe3ce44c69]

--
apflstrudl

'Vereinsseite' (http://www.einradler.de) 'Chz-Teamseite'
(http://www.behaim.de/chz) Gibt auch scho a paar Fotos von uns.
apflstrudl's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/10865

Old December 16th 05, 05:00 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling

These are my best pics I found

|Filename: (11).JPG |

Johann3s

Skill kann man lernen, Charakter nicht

*Alter Nick: thetrooper*
Johann3s's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/10918

Old December 16th 05, 07:03 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling

So far there have been some sweet pictures.

To change it up a bit here are a couple cool freestyle pictures.

Lindsey and myself doing our pairs routine at NAUCC 2005:

|Filename: Small Jamey & Lindseys 2nd Place Expert Pairs27.jpg |

unicycle6869

Jamey (formerly known as tuna6869)

Which is worse, a president who screws an intern, or a president who
screws the country?

*20 Years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you
didn't do than by the things you did-EXPLORE-DREAM-LIVE!
unicycle6869's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/8990

Old December 16th 05, 07:06 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling

And the national and world champions Amy and Ryan doing their NAUCC 2005
routine:

|Filename: Amy & Ryans 1st Place Expert Pairs4.jpg |

Old December 16th 05, 07:10 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling

unicycle6869 wrote:
And the national and world champions Amy and Ryan doing their NAUCC 2005
routine:

Ha, Ryan looks like he's pretty comfortable sitting sideways there...

Here's a nice muni picture from earlier this summer:

|Filename: Forrest ridge trail.JPG |

forrestunifreak

warning: the above statement is usually not intended to offend anyone.
it has been know to cause warts, ringworm, and diaper rash.
it may contain logic, poltical incorrectyness, pchycological nudity,
and traces of peanuts.you cant read this!
'My gallery' (http://tinyurl.com/bbf9x)

'Seattle Bike Supply' (http://www.seattlebikesupply.com)

Best Uni Photo thread Checkernuts Unicycling 2 December 16th 05 11:31 AM
Best Uni Photo thread flyer Unicycling 2 December 16th 05 03:54 AM
Unicycle is a photo contest winner! MUniMac Unicycling 8 January 18th 05 05:31 PM
Johnny NoCom or Osama? Time to vote! Johnny NoCom Recumbent Biking 107 January 14th 05 06:23 AM
Daily Riding (new thread) higb Mountain Biking 2 July 14th 03 05:15 PM