Its yellow! (Crabcycle)

Old October 6th 06, 11:40 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
uw

Default Its yellow! (Crabcycle)

I got my crabcycle powder coded now. Tom Miller (of TUF) was able to
set this up for me.

I just put up some new video on http://www.tux.org/~bagleyd/crab.html
I added reverse (note I am going right by pedaling backwards, which
happens to be in line with my politcal views!) and a pause. I am using
a new camera... so I hope I did it right.

I am also able to switch riding left to riding right and vice-versa but
still need a fence or I get "panic" attack.

I love this unicycle. I am still learning idling. I hope to show that
in a month.

I layed off of it for a while while my leg tendon healed (unrelated
accident) and sent out for painting, but otherwise I try to ride it
everyday weather permitting. Its great because I dont need to really
go anywhere to have a challenge and a great time with it.

--
uw
uw's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/2186

Old October 7th 06, 02:09 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
grawistkafn

That thing looks awsome!

--
grawistkafn

Originally Posted by Jerrick
Only problem with my nipples is when I twisted one the wrong way too
many times and it popped off

Originally Posted by Brian MacKenzie
Have you tried rubbing your nipples with grease before twisting them so
tightly?

grawistkafn's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/13577

Old October 7th 06, 02:54 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
bugman

David, Looks like you are comming along pretty good. I remember
watching you at NAUCC on the Crab, and I just thought it was
impossible. I guess not for everyone. Can't wait to see your next
video.

--
bugman

Perhaps Cesare Beccaria, the father of modern criminology often quoted
by John Adams and Thomas Jefferson, said it best: "An unarmed man may
be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man."

Old October 7th 06, 06:10 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
forrestunifreak

Wasn't it already yellow?

It was fun watching you ride it at NAUCC, I tried to sit on it once
with two people holding me up and I still fell over.

--
forrestunifreak

If I had a signature, it would look something like this.
*'My gallery-NAUCC 2006!'
(http://tinyurl.com/bbf9x)*
BANANA'S FOR JESUS!
-last edited by skrobo : today at 11:41 am.-

Old October 7th 06, 06:43 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
nathan

Wow, that looks hard! Way to go. I have to agree with the color choice -
looks great!

---Nathan

--
nathan
nathan's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/251

Old October 7th 06, 06:59 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
U-Turn

* W a y c o o l ! *

--
U-Turn

'Strongest Coker Wheel in the World'
-- Dave Stockton

Old October 30th 06, 07:30 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
uw

Hi

Thanks for the responses.

Just had to say... I mounted the crab cycle today! It took me about 30
attempts or so once I put my mind to it.

A few weeks ago I learned to idle on it. That really opens the door on
fun things to do on it. Mounting is probably one of the easier things
to do on it once you learn idling.

Today I was also was able to switch direction a few times, pedal
backwards - pedal forwards - pedal backwards - pedal forwards again.
Also got a figure 8 while pedaling backwards (thats going to the
right).

Sorry no new video... I am not that consistent yet... my wife would get
bored with my failed attempts. I am certainly having the time of my
life on it though.

David

Old October 30th 06, 07:58 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
JustOneWheel

After seeing how difficult it was for you to get one pedal down I knew
what it would take for you to master it (a miracle).

::What an ACCOMPLISHMENT

Great work!!::

Just One Wheel Inc

--
JustOneWheel

There is no better way to have Fun and Exercise. "UNICYCLE"
Every one should have "FUN ON ONE"
JustOneWheel's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/9237

Old October 31st 06, 02:56 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
smcmorrow

It looks like your moon walking! Awesome! Thats like the "Go West"
unicycle, I don't know who made it, but it was simmilar. Unispinning
that would be sweet.

--
smcmorrow

\"It's knot gonna make it!\" -threeinchtire
smcmorrow's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/10881

Old October 31st 06, 05:45 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
skilewis74

What a wierd looking uni
good job!!

--