dog crash

Old July 21st 12, 10:29 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
atriage[_6_]

Default dog crash

On 21/07/2012 10:08, Davey Crockett wrote:
atriage a écrit profondement:

| On 20/07/2012 20:47, Michael Press wrote:
| A dog runs into the road at a race: does this sound familiar?
| It just happened again. Philippe Gilbert was one of the victims
| of the ensuing crash
|
| Anybody see the dog? Was it a large or small dog?
| Did the racers weave or ride straight?
|
| It was a ****ing ginormous dog, Fast Phil was looking like he was
| gonna punch the **** out of it's owner but was restrained (shame).

Was it Vandenbroucke's dog ?

Doped-up dog bites clean cyclist, a new excuse for failing a test?

Old July 21st 12, 11:02 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Davey Crockett[_5_]

atriage a écrit profondement:

| Was it Vandenbroucke's dog ?
|

| Doped-up dog bites clean cyclist, a new excuse for failing a test?

Rumsas' Mother in Law and VDB's pooch would have been a lethal
combination, not to mention Willy Voet's "Kinder in Krankenhaus in
Russland" [Sick kids' hospital in Russia]

Maybe we'd better innstitute a special jersey for the best excuse,
like red for shame with a piccy of Lance front and back - or similar - with
the rider being given a 10 minute bonus.

--
Davey Crockett
Flying the Flag of the English

Old July 21st 12, 11:16 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing

On Saturday, July 21, 2012 3:02:09 AM UTC-7, Davey Crockett wrote:
atriage a écrit profondement:

| > Was it Vandenbroucke's dog ?
| >

| Doped-up dog bites clean cyclist, a new excuse for failing a test?

Rumsas' Mother in Law and VDB's pooch would have been a lethal
combination, not to mention Willy Voet's "Kinder in Krankenhaus in
Russland" [Sick kids' hospital in Russia]

Maybe we'd better innstitute a special jersey for the best excuse,
like red for shame with a piccy of Lance front and back - or similar - with
the rider being given a 10 minute bonus.

--
Davey Crockett
Flying the Flag of the English
The Flag of Hengest and Horsa

Franck Schleck gets the first jersey. I assume the best excuse means the "best" excuse.
Old July 21st 12, 01:18 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing

On Saturday, July 21, 2012 3:16:02 AM UTC-7, (unknown) wrote:
On Saturday, July 21, 2012 3:02:09 AM UTC-7, Davey Crockett wrote:
> atriage a écrit profondement:
>

> | > Was it Vandenbroucke's dog ?
> | >

> | Doped-up dog bites clean cyclist, a new excuse for failing a test?
>
> Rumsas' Mother in Law and VDB's pooch would have been a lethal
> combination, not to mention Willy Voet's "Kinder in Krankenhaus in
> Russland" [Sick kids' hospital in Russia]
>
> Maybe we'd better innstitute a special jersey for the best excuse,
> like red for shame with a piccy of Lance front and back - or similar - with
> the rider being given a 10 minute bonus.
>
> --
> Davey Crockett
> Flying the Flag of the English
> The Flag of Hengest and Horsa

Franck Schleck gets the first jersey. I assume the best excuse means the "best" excuse.

Shall we call it the "chien a mangé mon médicament" jersey?
Old July 21st 12, 10:10 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Simply Fred

atriage wrote:
| It was a ****ing ginormous dog, Fast Phil was looking like he was
| gonna punch the **** out of it's owner but was restrained (shame).

Davey Crockett wrote:
Was it Vandenbroucke's dog ?

No, it was the ghost of Tugboat taking a holiday from purgatory.

Crash Tom Crispin UK 17 April 14th 08 03:11 AM
almost first crash Shumit UK 36 November 3rd 07 08:09 AM
The Crash William O'Hara Techniques 2 September 26th 06 03:27 AM
My first crash. Simon Mason UK 39 March 11th 04 11:54 PM
My First Crash Mark Thompson UK 2 November 25th 03 06:37 PM