Basque Tour on Computer NOW!!!!!!

Old April 3rd 06, 04:00 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling

Default Basque Tour on Computer NOW!!!!!!

www.eurosport.com

delay appears to be about 10mins

Jan
Old April 3rd 06, 04:23 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling

On Mon, 3 Apr 2006 16:00:27 +0100, "Jan"
wrote:

www.eurosport.com

Oh good call! I was just in time to watch the last five kilometer.

Looks like Eurosport will have a live feed available for the rest of
the Tour, online from 3.30pm daily (presumably central European
time?).

I think this url should give direct access to the feed without having
the rest of the page gubbins in the way... open this in media player:

mms://vipeurosport.yacast.net/Eus_Live01

"Bob"

Old April 3rd 06, 04:52 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling

wrote:

www.eurosport.com

Oh good call! I was just in time to watch the last five kilometer.

Looks like Eurosport will have a live feed available for the rest of
the Tour, online from 3.30pm daily (presumably central European
time?).

I think this url should give direct access to the feed without having
the rest of the page gubbins in the way... open this in media player:

mms://vipeurosport.yacast.net/Eus_Live01

"Bob"

I've posted to the forums to find out what other races they will be
covering.

Hoping I'll be able to watch Tours at work !!!!

Jan