Another attempt to start up cycling

Old May 11th 06, 07:49 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling

Default Another attempt to start up cycling

in message , Ben
') wrote:

Its just giving me enough concern to stop and re-think about getting
back on the bike ... maybe its my old inertia trying another tactic or
just plain cowardice but whats going on out there - I certainly feel as
though driving standards are getting worse .... theres very little
courtesy on the roads at all ... and im just talking about the lack of
simple indicating for one thing that seems to be on a downward trend.

There are some complete pillocks on the roads, but they're rare. Yes,
incidents do get reported on this group every week, but the combined
readership of this group probably cycle many thousands of miles per week
- far more than you will cycle in a year.

So do not let them put you off.

;; Diplomacy, American: see Intelligence, Military

Cycling in Norwich Tony Raven UK 8 December 25th 05 12:41 AM
Please encourage me to stop driving to work and start cycling... silangdon UK 38 March 24th 05 08:45 PM
Critique of BMA paper Just zis Guy, you know? UK 2 November 12th 04 12:15 AM
L.A. Confidential Excerpt 'Dis Guy Racing 3 October 10th 04 05:31 AM
Wachovia Cycling Series - Come meet the teams! Steve Marketplace 0 May 28th 04 02:46 PM