the fat hippy Blue Mountains mtb rides and home made lights website has moved

Old December 17th 06, 11:48 PM posted to aus.bicycle
thefathippy

Default the fat hippy Blue Mountains mtb rides and home made lights website has moved

Hi all

Quite a few of you have hit my site over the years, looking for reviews
of Blue Mountains mtb rides and guides to making home made halogen bike
lights, so I figure I'd better let you know my site has moved.

http://www.thefathippy.com remains the best option to bookmark and the
best method of getting there.

The site itself is now hosted by internode rather than iinet, and
actually lives at http://www.users.on.net/~fathers/, and of course, it
remains completely free. I'm pretty confident I've moved all the old
site to its new home, but if you notice anything missing or borked, let
me know!

If you link to my site from your own, please update your links to use
http://www.thefathippy.com, because I'll point this URL to the correct
place, no matter where it's hosted.

end shameless self promotion

Regular programming can now be resumed.

Tony F
the fat hippy
http://www.thefathippy.com

Blue Mountains National Park closed due to fire thefathippy Australia 0 November 21st 06 10:37 AM
Nice mount for home made lights. Treadly Australia 60 July 2nd 06 08:04 AM
Home made bike lights.. FaHeL Australia 12 April 8th 05 02:12 PM
Blue Mountains Gerd Australia 15 March 7th 05 04:28 AM
Blue Mountains Trails Andrew Swan Australia 3 January 8th 04 12:13 PM