Paris Roubaix to be shown live on SBS

Old March 20th 07, 08:26 AM posted to aus.bicycle

Default Paris Roubaix to be shown live on SBS

In case you didn't know

Old March 20th 07, 09:08 AM posted to aus.bicycle
gplama[_47_]

Wrote:
In case you didn't know

OooOoOoOOoOO dates/times? Pizza and bikes at my place everyone! Bring
the pizza, I'll supply the TV services!

--
gplama

Old March 20th 07, 09:42 AM posted to aus.bicycle
Parbs

gplama wrote:
Wrote:
In case you didn't know

OooOoOoOOoOO dates/times?

Lama lama lama... April 15
Old March 20th 07, 09:50 AM posted to aus.bicycle
TimC

On 2007-03-20, Parbs (aka Bruce)
gplama wrote:
Wrote:
In case you didn't know

OooOoOoOOoOO dates/times?

Lama lama lama... April 15

W00t! What a birthday present!

--
TimC
The other day I overheard that a friend of the family had called their
Old March 20th 07, 12:13 PM posted to aus.bicycle
::dom::[_11_]

Anybody want to take pity on a poor cycling fan who live in a county
where there is NO cycling at all on TV... and record Paris - Roubaix.
Happy to pay for the DVD, registered post and for a few liquid
refreshments for the trouble....

--
::dom::

Old March 20th 07, 12:17 PM posted to aus.bicycle
gravelmuncher[_19_]

Cool cool cool. But, is it still ok to bitch about all the ad's ....
and Mike T ??

gm

--
gravelmuncher

Old March 21st 07, 01:47 AM posted to aus.bicycle
Dave

On Tue, 20 Mar 2007 19:08:50 +1100, gplama wrote:

OooOoOoOOoOO dates/times? Pizza and bikes at my place everyone! Bring
the pizza, I'll supply the TV services!

If you're providing the bikes it could be worth a trip to Melbourne...

--
Dave Hughes |
"I've found that nurturing one's Zen nature is vital to dealing with
Old March 21st 07, 03:29 AM posted to aus.bicycle
TimC

On 2007-03-21, Dave (aka Bruce)
On Tue, 20 Mar 2007 19:08:50 +1100, gplama wrote:

OooOoOoOOoOO dates/times? Pizza and bikes at my place everyone! Bring
the pizza, I'll supply the TV services!

If you're providing the bikes it could be worth a trip to Melbourne...

I agree. I'll take any one of your old Giants since you aren't be
needing them anymore.

--
TimC
#define FUZZ 0.0001 /*author: Marc Goodman in ARK*/

Paris-Roubaix Stu Fleming Racing 2 April 7th 06 08:57 AM
Paris-Roubaix map? Bob Martin Racing 5 March 31st 06 12:50 AM
Paris Roubaix Simon Brooke UK 5 April 19th 05 03:53 PM
paris roubaix Rick Roof Racing 8 January 15th 05 04:56 AM
paris roubaix curt Racing 0 March 12th 04 05:13 PM