What crime has LA been INDICTED for

Old May 26th 11, 06:51 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Phil

Default What crime has LA been INDICTED for

I don't get on here all that often but have been trying to follow the
LA scandal elsewhere and occasionally check in here. I did not know
that Lance had been indicted for any sort of crime as runs through the
threads here. Just wondering what that might be?
Old May 26th 11, 07:21 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Jimmy July[_3_]

On 5/26/2011 10:51 AM, Phil wrote:
I don't get on here all that often but have been trying to follow the
LA scandal elsewhere and occasionally check in here. I did not know
that Lance had been indicted for any sort of crime as runs through the
threads here. Just wondering what that might be?

He hasn't been indicted for anything. There is rampant speculation that
he will soon be indicted for genocide, shoplifting and impersonating an
officer.
Old May 26th 11, 07:28 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Choppy Warburton

When it comes it will be fraud and RICO - maybe perjury
Old May 26th 11, 08:10 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Mike Jacoubowsky

"Jimmy July" wrote in message
On 5/26/2011 10:51 AM, Phil wrote:
I don't get on here all that often but have been trying to follow the
LA scandal elsewhere and occasionally check in here. I did not know
that Lance had been indicted for any sort of crime as runs through the
threads here. Just wondering what that might be?

He hasn't been indicted for anything. There is rampant speculation that he
will soon be indicted for genocide, shoplifting and impersonating an
officer.

Your forgot the Olson twins.

--Mike Jacoubowsky
Chain Reaction Bicycles
www.ChainReaction.com
Redwood City & Los Altos, CA USA

Old May 26th 11, 08:12 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Fred Flintstein

On 5/26/2011 2:10 PM, Mike Jacoubowsky wrote:
"Jimmy July" wrote in message
On 5/26/2011 10:51 AM, Phil wrote:
I don't get on here all that often but have been trying to follow the
LA scandal elsewhere and occasionally check in here. I did not know
that Lance had been indicted for any sort of crime as runs through the
threads here. Just wondering what that might be?

He hasn't been indicted for anything. There is rampant speculation
that he will soon be indicted for genocide, shoplifting and
impersonating an officer.

Your forgot the Olson twins.

And hacking the French lab's computer.

Old May 26th 11, 08:52 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
BL[_2_]

On 5/26/2011 2:28 PM, Choppy Warburton wrote:
When it comes it will be fraud and RICO - maybe perjury

I anticipate RICO with several different underlying felonies.
Old May 26th 11, 09:34 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Simply Fred

Jimmy July wrote:
He hasn't been indicted for anything. There is rampant speculation
that he will soon be indicted for genocide, shoplifting and
impersonating an officer.

Mike Jacoubowsky wrote:
Your forgot the Olson twins.

Fred Flintstein wrote:
And hacking the French lab's computer.

And uploading state secrets to wikileaks.

Old May 26th 11, 09:45 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Scott

Jimmy July wrote:
He hasn't been indicted for anything. There is rampant speculation
that he will soon be indicted for genocide, shoplifting and
impersonating an officer.

Mike Jacoubowsky wrote:
Your forgot the Olson twins.

Fred Flintstein wrote:
And hacking the French lab's computer.

And uploading state secrets to wikileaks.

Let's not forget climate change.
Old May 27th 11, 02:54 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Greg Evans

On 5/26/2011 4:45 PM, Scott wrote:

Jimmy July wrote:
He hasn't been indicted for anything. There is rampant speculation
that he will soon be indicted for genocide, shoplifting and
impersonating an officer.
Mike Jacoubowsky wrote:
Your forgot the Olson twins.
Fred Flintstein wrote:
And hacking the French lab's computer.

And uploading state secrets to wikileaks.

Let's not forget climate change.

And pulling the tags off of mattresses.

Greg

Armstrong Indicted!!!!! Zenon Racing 0 November 25th 10 06:48 PM
Clemens indicted on perjury charges Anton Berlin Racing 2 August 19th 10 09:17 PM
Former Illinois governor indicted on corruption charges Ian St. John Recumbent Biking 4 April 13th 09 07:00 PM
Slightly OT Bonds indicted on perjh Mike Bruno Racing 2 November 18th 07 11:59 AM
Torygraph argues that driving crime is not real crime... Howard UK 356 September 1st 04 03:16 AM