Context for TdS debacle

Old May 29th 11, 06:58 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Fred Flintstein

Default Context for TdS debacle

On 5/29/2011 12:19 PM, A. Dumas wrote:
Mike Jacoubowsky wrote:
=====
=====
======
======

Please, for all our sanity, will you finally get ****ing OEQuoteFix plugin installed?

Mike, Lafferty is your fault!

Old May 30th 11, 01:53 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Anton Berlin

Actually - it's much weaker now that we know much more about it.

But still - why would Lance need to donate to a non-issue?

His reaction is more guilty than the 'maybe' test result.
Old May 30th 11, 02:36 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Mike Jacoubowsky

"Anton Berlin" wrote in message
Actually - it's much weaker now that we know much more about it.

But still - why would Lance need to donate to a non-issue?

His reaction is more guilty than the 'maybe' test result.

You answered your own question. He had no need to donate. It was more
likely a mis-guided attempt further his efforts in becoming the big
cheese of the peloton.

If you believe Saugy is telling the truth, then the entire TdS thing as
understood by Tyler goes out the window. Plain & simple.

Or do you feel Saugy is lying? If so, he's likely lied to quite a few
people in the investigation. People that Brian would suggest shouldn't
be lied to.

--Mike-- Chain Reaction Bicycles
www.ChainReactionBicycles.com

Old May 30th 11, 02:38 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Mike Jacoubowsky

Mike Jacoubowsky wrote:
=====
=====
======
======

Please, for all our sanity, will you finally get ****ing OEQuoteFix
plugin installed?

Mike, Lafferty is your fault!

Um, quick, tell me more about this plugin!!!

Old May 30th 11, 10:19 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Simply Fred

A. Dumas wrote:
Please, for all our sanity, will you finally get ****ing OEQuoteFix
plugin installed?

Fred Flintstein wrote:
Mike, Lafferty is your fault!

Dumbass,
As the author you should know its a feature not a fault.