Justice sure and swift to evil cyclist

Old April 18th 21, 05:37 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Tom Kunich[_4_]

Default Justice sure and swift to evil cyclist

On Sunday, April 18, 2021 at 8:45:46 AM UTC-7, N8N wrote:
On Sunday, April 18, 2021 at 11:02:37 AM UTC-4, wrote:
On Saturday, April 17, 2021 at 4:41:40 PM UTC-7, wrote:
On Saturday, April 17, 2021 at 9:17:51 AM UTC-5, wrote:
On Saturday, April 17, 2021 at 6:19:35 AM UTC-7, AMuzi wrote:
https://nypost.com/2021/04/16/video-...-in-the-bronx/
Notice how all of the New Yorkers stand around because murder is an every say even now?
Sadly, very sadly, in the USA, Land of the Free(to murder), mass murders seem to be an every week if not everyday occurrence.
https://www.nytimes.com/article/mass...ings-2021.html
https://www.cnn.com/2021/04/16/us/ma...nth/index.html

When you purposely drive people to distraction with false claims of covid-19 and man-made climate change you have to put up with the results of that. You little Hitler's who believe that you can cause enough havoc to force the destruction of the Constitution are going to discover the this country is not only a lot stronger than you, but that you are going to become the target yourselves.

What...?

First of all, climate change is happening. This isn't a theory or a hypothesis or whatever, all you have to do is look at any number of statistics - global average temperatures, frequency of severe storms, melting of ice caps etc.

Secondly, I not only know quite a few people who have had COVID but both the person who has the cube next to me at work's mother and also the cook at my favorite local Mexican restaurant have DIED of it, so I find your message not only spectacularly ignorant but offensive as well. I guess in your mind, it's just part of the hoax? Are they still alive somewhere on some remote island or were they murdered by the conspirators?

Nate, you cannot look at the numbers since those advertised are from NASA and NOAA and they are completely opposite the National Climate Assessment (weathermen) numbers. Is climate change happening? Certainly but the process is so exceedingly slow that you couldn't tell the difference in your lifetime.

When you are lied to by people who think that there are too many people on this earth and want to find a way to reduce this number you might way to be a great deal more skeptical. These people even went so far at one time to suggest that we poison the food we were sending to Africa.

I can explain the cyclic variations in the climate as is shown in the Vostok Ice Cores, but it is a long and complicated explanation and says nothing more than the Earth cycles through Ice Ages to interglacial periods like we are presently in. We are ALREADY in a cooling phase and will enter an ice age in another half million years or so.

As for the continuous bull**** they are handing out - The USS nuclear submarine Skate surfaced at the north pole into open water ins 1954. The following year the USS Nautilus did the same thing and the following year again the Skate surfaced though this time through a foot or so of ice. Weather is NOT climate and climate changes so slowly that no one lives long enough to even detect it.

Don't you think it a bit suspicious that they never start their temperature charts in the 1930's when it was a great deal hotter than now? So hot that it would make even those entirely incorrect NASA plots look like normal temperatures?

Old April 18th 21, 09:44 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Duane[_7_]

N8N wrote:
[...]

I don’t usually get involved in these off topic discussions but enough is
enough. A good friend and riding buddy just died after 4 weeks in ICU
fighting against Tom’s fake virus. His wife, also infected had to isolate
at home for the first two weeks unable to support her husband.
Fortunately she survived.

The clowns that keep insisting that it’s a fake virus should shut the ****
up. As you say, it’s ignorant on the face of it and offensive to the
people suffering from it.

Old April 18th 21, 09:52 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
AMuzi

On 4/17/2021 6:41 PM, wrote:
On Saturday, April 17, 2021 at 9:17:51 AM UTC-5, wrote:
On Saturday, April 17, 2021 at 6:19:35 AM UTC-7, AMuzi wrote:
https://nypost.com/2021/04/16/video-...-in-the-bronx/
Notice how all of the New Yorkers stand around because murder is an every say even now?

Sadly, very sadly, in the USA, Land of the Free(to murder), mass murders seem to be an every week if not everyday occurrence.
https://www.nytimes.com/article/mass...ings-2021.html
https://www.cnn.com/2021/04/16/us/ma...nth/index.html

Uh, out of roughly 2,800,000 deaths.
It's not wonderful but they remain rare. Newsy, but rare.

--
Andrew Muzi
www.yellowjersey.org/

Old April 18th 21, 11:04 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
AMuzi

wrote:
https://nypost.com/2021/04/16/video-...-in-the-bronx/

Notice how all of the New Yorkers stand around because
murder is an every say even now?

Sadly, very sadly, in the USA, Land of the Free(to
murder), mass murders seem to be an every week if not
everyday occurrence.
https://www.nytimes.com/article/mass...ings-2021.html
https://www.cnn.com/2021/04/16/us/ma...nth/index.html

Those must be fake news! There are millions upon millions of
freedom loving Americans with guns! They have permits to
carry them almost anywhere, or they live in states where
they don't even need permits. There are good guys with guns
everywhere; so none of those shootings can possibly have
happened.

As has been noted here previously, there are more firearms
than humans in the US of A. Virtually all of those spent
yesterday, as every typical day, oiled and cased. The bulk
of firearm crime is very much concentrated in cities where
legal ownership is most restricted. Firearms used in crime
are mostly stolen, not purchased (despite the last four
Chicago mayors bitching about Indiana and Wisconsin firearms
stores selling to gangsters, evidence remains elusive).

Mass murder of any sort ( bombings, shootings, rental truck
etc) are extremely rare, more rare than firearm homicide,
which is rare enough in the greater bulk of the nation.

Ideal? No. Our largest, most immediate problem? No again.

Where firearms laws of long non-controversial standing are
actually enforced, crime of all sorts, not just firearm
crime, drops measurably (See NYC late 1990s for example).
The greatest beneficiaries are the women not beaten, small
merchants not robbed, drivers not carjacked etc in our most
desperate neighborhoods. People who live in relatively safe
neighborhoods are all about experimentation such as not
getting criminals out, to the detriment of the people who
have to live with the resulting predictable tragedies.

http://www.yellowjersey.org/photosfromthepast/cuomo.jpg

Old April 18th 21, 11:16 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Tom Kunich[_4_]

On Sunday, April 18, 2021 at 1:52:12 PM UTC-7, AMuzi wrote:
On 4/17/2021 6:41 PM, wrote:
On Saturday, April 17, 2021 at 9:17:51 AM UTC-5, wrote:
On Saturday, April 17, 2021 at 6:19:35 AM UTC-7, AMuzi wrote:
https://nypost.com/2021/04/16/video-...-in-the-bronx/
Notice how all of the New Yorkers stand around because murder is an every say even now?

Sadly, very sadly, in the USA, Land of the Free(to murder), mass murders seem to be an every week if not everyday occurrence.
https://www.nytimes.com/article/mass...ings-2021.html
https://www.cnn.com/2021/04/16/us/ma...nth/index.html

Uh, out of roughly 2,800,000 deaths.
It's not wonderful but they remain rare. Newsy, but rare.

Let me put this in a way that most people can understand. If a person dies in a medical facility (most are quite old and in very bad health) the facility can apply to Medicare to pay their medical bills. They can get no better than 80% if anywhere near that much. If they are on Medical insurance they will be paid for HALF of the medical bills or less "IF" the person HAS medical insurance.

If the medical facility says that the person died from covid they can STILL apply for Medicare or Health Insurance benefits PLUS they get $39,000 to "clean up from the pandemic" and another $11,000 to report this pandemic death to the CDC. Covid-19 only killed 2,000 people directly. There was an additional 10,000 or so people with severe circulatory problems. This group was expect to die within the calendar year. The additional load of covid-19 on their systems compressed this year long process into two months - March and April. This is the same group that ALWAYS die in an uncontrolled influenza pandemic.

So; 1. Only about 12,000 people died from this pandemic The rest were pure profit. 2. Since the vaccine push came AFTER the pandemic was over, this development and the US Government paying for all of this was "Closing the barn door after the horses have fled". It might be noted that when Fauci convinced Trump that we had to have a national emergency push for a vaccine, that Fausi THEN invested heavily into the companies that were developing these vaccines. He has made $9 Million off of those investments and BRAGS about it in public. 3. If you have had covid-19 recently you probably wouldn't even know you had it. 60% of the population is naturally immune because most corona viruses are so close that you immune system probably identifies it with another corona virus strain and destroys it,. Fully half of the rest of the population are not fully immune but are close enough that the infection is so slight as to be asymptomatic. Almost the entire rest of the population have only very mild symptoms ranging from being very tired, to the appearance of allergies to slight springtime cold.

In any case, if you have recently had covid-19 and had a strong immune response and get a vaccine shot, this is what causes the possibility of blood clotting and a dozen or more serious consequences up to and including death. Unfortunately this can ALSO occur if you take the vaccine and wait too long for the booster or if you have a very strong immune system and get the booster on time. This has nothing whatsoever to do with the vaccine being mRNA like the imbecile rumor has it.
Old April 19th 21, 12:13 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Frank Krygowski[_4_]

wrote:
https://nypost.com/2021/04/16/video-...-in-the-bronx/

Notice how all of the New Yorkers stand around because
murder is an every say even now?

Sadly, very sadly, in the USA, Land of the Free(to
murder), mass murders seem to be an every week if not
everyday occurrence.
https://www.nytimes.com/article/mass...ings-2021.html
https://www.cnn.com/2021/04/16/us/ma...nth/index.html

Those must be fake news! There are millions upon millions of
freedom loving Americans with guns! They have permits to
carry them almost anywhere, or they live in states where
they don't even need permits. There are good guys with guns
everywhere; so none of those shootings can possibly have
happened.

As has been noted here previously, there are more firearms than humans
in the US of A.Â* Virtually all of those spent yesterday, as every
typical day, oiled and cased.Â* The bulk of firearm crime is very much
concentrated in cities where legal ownership is most restricted.
Firearms used in crime are mostly stolen, not purchased (despite the
last four Chicago mayors bitching about Indiana and Wisconsin firearms
stores selling to gangsters, evidence remains elusive).

Mass murder of any sort ( bombings, shootings, rental truck etc) are
extremely rare, more rare than firearm homicide, which is rare enough in
the greater bulk of the nation.

Ideal? No.Â* Our largest, most immediate problem? No again.

Two relevant questions:

1) What _is_ our largest, most immediate problem?

2) Is there some statute that says we must work _only_ on one problem?

Regarding, #2, that's not the way the world works, in part because
problems are often interconnected - for example:

High gun crime rates tend to drive responsible citizens out of
neighborhoods and cities. Housing prices then fall. Less responsible
people move in and housing conditions further deteriorate. Kids living
there then lack responsible neighbors to emulate. They devalue work and
education. They then don't qualify for decent jobs, and most decent jobs
have fled along with the responsible citizens. They turn to crime, often
with guns. It's a downward spiral.

Another example: My former beat cop friend never worried about being
shot on the job. He arrested people by physical force when necessary,
and frog-marched them to the station. But now a cop has to assume that
any thug may be carrying a gun. As a result, cops are far more nervous
than in the past and more likely to use their own guns, either
justifiably or accidentally. In either case, protests arise either
justifiably or unjustifiably, tensions rise, cops' jobs become even
harder and conditions further deteriorate.

The NRA's solution? More guns, of course! But that's absolute
hypocritical idiocy.

Where firearms laws of long non-controversial standing are actually
enforced, crime of all sorts, not just firearm crime, drops measurably
(See NYC late 1990s for example).

Fine. I believe that would also be true of proper firearm laws that were
newly enacted and actually enforced. Most prosperous countries have
found ways to do that. The U.S. should be able to do that as well. Or
are we that much dumber than most of the civilized world?

--
- Frank Krygowski
Old April 19th 21, 12:20 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Tom Kunich[_4_]

wrote:
[...]

Frank, people like you prefer to give more rights to criminals than to honest people and Chicago, Detroit, Oakland and Philadelphia what you get. So don't pass on any of your comments that come from the underworld.
Old April 19th 21, 01:29 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
John B.[_3_]

On Sun, 18 Apr 2021 08:02:35 -0700 (PDT), Tom Kunich
wrote:

[...]

Climate change? Destruction of the Constitution?

Tommy boy, you forgot to take your medication again.
--
Cheers,

John B.

Old April 19th 21, 01:30 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
AMuzi

wrote:
[...]

Your 4th paragraph ("High gun crime...") is nicely written
and I agree wholeheartedly.

It should not be controversial to enforce long-established
proscriptions for felon in possession, mandatory minimum for
firearm used in a crime (armed robbery etc) and yet despite
clear and compelling evidence of the rapid positive effect
on quality of life in America's worst neighborhoods, these
efforts are now decried as unfair. Unfair to whom? Not
single women, small business owners not for people shot
randomly by errant rounds:

https://chicago.suntimes.com/crime/2...park-road-rage

These are not hunters, not target enthusiasts, not GOA or
NRA members. Really your invective doesn't help your
argument when you conflate about half of USAians with a
vicious minority of violent criminals. We have common
ground here.

Old April 19th 21, 04:53 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Tom Kunich[_4_]

wrote:
[...]

Giuliani had very great success with stop and frisk. The level of murders in New York dropped to a 30 year low. But people like Franks rather than expressing pleasure with the numbers of guns being taken off of the street then complained that the human rights of the people who commit gun crime were being violated. The results of the mindless adherence to the leftist agenda are the cause of the mass shootings. People under 21 aren't held to the same levels of justice as those over except in the case of Murder 1. So the all of the gang hitmen are now 14 year olds.