The Times blog- Is Cycling With Children a Form of Child Abuse?

Old October 18th 07, 02:20 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
spindrift

Default The Times blog- Is Cycling With Children a Form of Child Abuse?

http://timesonline.typepad.com/alpha...ATTR=alphabike

Old October 19th 07, 08:30 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
burtthebike

"spindrift" wrote in message
ups.com...
http://timesonline.typepad.com/alpha...ATTR=alphabike

Thanks for pointing this out spindrift. The Times seems to be embarking on
a quite calculated, deliberate attempt to show cycling as an incredibly
dangerous activity that no reasonable person would do. Can it be a
coincidence that yet another helmet law is being proposed by another
gullible, misguided MP, Peter Bone(head)?