Fox Sports Net Coverage

Old July 7th 03, 04:45 AM
Eric S. Sande

Default Fox Sports Net Coverage

to the OLN-less americans out there, i have found coverage of Le Tour
on Fox nSports Net. apparently, according to the guide on my TV, there
should be coverage of the TDF on tomorrow 7/7 from 11:30am-12:30pm EST.
this should be the same coverage that FSN has had over the last few
years, usually crummy, buuuttt better than nothing. i'll assume this
is monday-friday, with the weekly CBS/NBC (whichever one it is !)
wrapup on sundays. just thought i'd let y'all know, i hope it is
available where you are.

Thanks, a lot of us OLN-enabled americans actually do have OLN.

But for those of us who don't, thanks.

--

_______________________ALL AMIGA IN MY MIND_______________________
------------------"Buddy Holly, the Texas Elvis"------------------
Old July 7th 03, 11:24 AM
Ken [NY)

On Mon, 07 Jul 2003 03:33:53 GMT, "Shawn Jelley"
ranted:

to the OLN-less americans out there, i have found coverage of Le Tour on Fox
Sports Net. apparently, according to the guide on my TV, there should be
coverage of the TDF on tomorrow 7/7 from 11:30am-12:30pm EST. this should
be the same coverage that FSN has had over the last few years, usually
crummy, buuuttt better than nothing. i'll assume this is monday-friday,
with the weekly CBS/NBC (whichever one it is !) wrapup on sundays. just
thought i'd let y'all know, i hope it is available where you are.

shawn

DirecTV has been carrying the Tour every morning at 9:00 a.m.
eastern, then replaying it later in the evening.
Go LANCE!

Ken (NY)
Chairman,
Department Of Redundancy Department
____________________________________
email:
http://www.geocities.com/bluesguy68/email.htm

"[Saddam Hussein]cannot be permitted to go
unobserved and unimpeded toward his horrific
objective of amassing a stockpile of weapons
of mass destruction..."
-Senator John Kerry, D-Mass 1997

Q: What the hardest thing about rollerblading?
A: Telling your parents you’re gay.
Old July 7th 03, 03:47 PM
RkFast, the Flake slayer

"Ken [NY)" wrote in message . ..
On Mon, 07 Jul 2003 03:33:53 GMT, "Shawn Jelley"
ranted:

to the OLN-less americans out there, i have found coverage of Le Tour on Fox
Sports Net. apparently, according to the guide on my TV, there should be
coverage of the TDF on tomorrow 7/7 from 11:30am-12:30pm EST. this should
be the same coverage that FSN has had over the last few years, usually
crummy, buuuttt better than nothing. i'll assume this is monday-friday,
with the weekly CBS/NBC (whichever one it is !) wrapup on sundays. just
thought i'd let y'all know, i hope it is available where you are.

shawn

Could you please verify that this is indeed so? Did FOX Sports have
this show? I havent seen ANYTHING in my local TV listings about this
show. While not as good as OLN, the daily 30 minute wrap up has been
great over the years to at least get your daily fix of what's going on
in Le Tour day by day.

Tks,

Rich
Old July 7th 03, 04:52 PM
Shawn Jelley

right now, on FSN, there is a paid-ad for the 'magic can', something that
was apparently supposed to be on at 11:00am. hopefully they are just
running late.
shawn

"RkFast, the Flake slayer" wrote in message
om...

. ..

Old July 10th 03, 11:19 AM
Norm

Shawn Jelley wrote:

looks like FSN gave us the shaft for today, apparently an infomercial for a
garbage can was more important than the TDF. maybe tomorrow, fingers
crossed.

Everyday I have checked FSNY for Tour coverage (which DISH shows on the
schedule as well), and they've not shown the Tour yet. I had little
respect for Fox anything before, this just adds to it.

--
Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from
masochism me