BiGHA Comments

Old December 2nd 03, 09:00 AM
Ian

Default BiGHA Comments

Mark Leuck scribed with passion and wit:

"Lorenzo L. Love" wrote in message
link.net...

It could also be c. Fear of abuse by certain individuals here who can't
understand why some people WILL pay $3,000 for a bike like that

Would you? Who would, except someone who has no idea of what other
comparable recumbents cost?

Lorenzo L. Love
http://home.thegrid.net/~lllove

I wouldn't because I already have 2 bents and that type of bike isn't my
style, however I would also say that I wouldn't buy a BikeE, Sun, RANS (note
the caps Tom), Giant or Haluzak for the same reasons. Nothing wrong with
them but I'd rather have a Baron or Jester or M5 Low Racer.

What you do not or chose not to understand is people exist out there who
will buy a BigHa knowing full well what other bents are out there because
they like the style and/or the gadgets included with the bike. Its the same
reason why someone buys a $20,000 car and someone else buys one for $60,000
even tho the more expensive car isn't 3x better.

I paid almost $3,000 for the Optima Baron but is it twice the bike that my
$1500 Vision R50 is? No but it is what I wanted and chose to buy and do not
regret it one bit. Someone else will do the same with BigHa.

Just the way some people put pig ugly plastic buckets on a bent as panniers
demonstrates that the market is eclectic enough to support diversity.

--
Ian

http://www.catrike.co.uk

Old December 2nd 03, 10:58 AM
Edward Dolan

"Lorenzo L. Love" wrote in message hlink.net...

[...]

"Reports that say something hasn't happened are always interesting to
me, because as we know, there are known knowns; there are things we know
we know. We also know there are known unknowns; that is to say we know
there are some things we do not know. But there are also unknown
unknowns -- the ones we don't know we don't know."
Donald Rumsfeld

Wow! I couldn't have said this better myself!

Ed Dolan - Minnesota

new Bigha web site... Ernest General 11 November 30th 03 02:41 PM
BiGHA review and money better spent. Alpha Beta Recumbent Biking 1 September 28th 03 08:03 AM
BigHA review and money better spent. Alpha Beta Recumbent Biking 2 September 28th 03 01:50 AM