Replace MCU springs in 1996 Judy RockShox front fork

Old September 1st 07, 03:51 PM posted to rec.bicycles.misc
eganders

Default Replace MCU springs in 1996 Judy RockShox front fork

I have a 1996 RockShox Judy fork. I just noticed that the MCU
(microcellular urethane) springs have collapsed. I don't want to
change out the fork, it just is not worth it. Is there a way to
replace these "springs" with either a urethane material or a standard
spring? Has anyone found a way to replace these with something?

Rockshox Judy TT? cdlb Mountain Biking 0 June 20th 07 01:04 AM
Rockshox Judy TT? [email protected] Mountain Biking 2 June 19th 07 06:41 PM
Are Rockshox Judy and SID parts cross compatable? crossnutz Mountain Biking 3 November 13th 06 08:24 PM
Are Rockshox Judy and SID parts cross compatable? crossnutz Techniques 2 November 12th 06 02:48 AM
WTB: Rockshox Judy/SID bits mb Marketplace 0 September 24th 06 10:44 PM