Lezyne Deca Drive 1500XXL Report

Old March 6th 17, 09:36 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Joerg[_2_]

Default Lezyne Deca Drive 1500XXL Report

On 2017-03-05 15:07, DATAKOLL MARINE RESEARCH wrote:
analogconsultants

http://www.americanriverbiketrail.com/

You mean the rock slide? There are now to more of those and the
latest word is that it ain't going to be cleaned up before later in
spring. IOW that trail section is history for a while. I used to
ride through there weekly :-(

-- Regards, Joerg

http://www.analogconsultants.com/

ach ! Goo tossed up
https://www.singletracks.com/bike-tr...ce-trails.html
first search ...I cudnah find the county ink right off ..

the photos reminded that altho the trails beds are from the 1850's
on...the forest above was cut or burned so falling debris is
unavoidable.

S.Cal even worser ... the Petrolia-Shelter trail n downhill from
above Westport ?

tellya what put your shovel where your mouth is n volunteer !

http://www.sacbee.com/news/local/p9l...E_960/IMG_0577

Wot shovel?

--
Regards, Joerg

http://www.analogconsultants.com/

https://www.google.com/search?q=atha...BuPCu2ittnFaM:

No kidding, I almost ran into this one on a totally overloaded road bike
while cycling back from the Duesseldorf area to the south-eastern
Netherlands:

https://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rheini...Rheinbraun.jpg

Maybe I could borrow this bike and try to push the rocks:

http://picproxy.topixcdn.com/gallery...F51V9E7AE9.jpg
http://picproxy.topixcdn.com/gallery...KFHEQDSC64.jpg

As long as it has a granny gear.

Old March 6th 17, 10:03 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
DATAKOLL MARINE RESEARCH

On 2017-03-05 15:07, DATAKOLL MARINE RESEARCH wrote:
analogconsultants

[...]

contact your local MTB groups n ask if trail maintence is ongoing n can you help. you could learn something

( but I doubt it)
Old March 6th 17, 10:10 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Joerg[_2_]

On 2017-03-05 15:07, DATAKOLL MARINE RESEARCH wrote:
analogconsultants

[...]

Yeah, one could learn that trying to lift a 5000lbs "pebble" will cause
a serious bout of back pain.

Old March 7th 17, 01:03 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
DATAKOLL MARINE RESEARCH

gnaw only light stuff for light cyclists in trail maintenance. meet new friends gain new knowledge expand your horizons....the county takes the heavy stuff ....just ask not nah nah

word passed thru here is 'we're out every weekend'

I pick uo trash, plants trees n flowers, remove felony stones n ankle twisters, cut brush back with a machete.

out west I build microclimates for jeeps to run over. just like here.

I wuz at Point A n the people at Point B wanted to know what I did at Point A so they could attack me. They couldn't find Point A so more people from B came out to straighten this out n wandered around for a minute or 2 n said 'THIS IS WHERE HE WAS CAWS THERE'S A MICROCLIMATE !

attack diverted...no criminal activity in microclimates.

I guess they went back to killing chickens or cattle.

My experience a with Lezyne pump BCDrums Techniques 2 October 19th 13 07:56 PM
Lezyne mini pumps? Ronko Techniques 2 November 2nd 09 02:34 AM
Lezyne Road Drive vs Innovations 2nd Wind Pump C.H. Luu Techniques 1 May 31st 09 04:49 PM
Skyline Drive, VA - ride report (with pics) siafirede Unicycling 6 November 20th 07 05:36 AM
Nippleclamp ride [flight] test report, catastrophic failure main drive psychic gorillas Unicycling 0 March 24th 07 09:27 AM