- Montreal Street Ride Nov 19th -

Old November 14th 05, 03:58 AM
Victory

Default - Montreal Street Ride Nov 19th -

A few of us are getting together to do some street riding and trials in
Montreal on Saturday Nov 19th 2005.

So far we have 5 riders for sure and we would like to get more.
Getting together with other uni riders is always a great experience!
Anyone interested post here or contact 'myself'
(http://www.unicyclist.com/forums/member.php?u=10062) or 'Kapoute'
(http://www.unicyclist.com/forums/member.php?u=8060).

Details of what times and where are still being worked out.

- Keep an eye on this thread as we will update it with more info as we
know. -

--
Victory
Victory's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/10062

Old November 14th 05, 04:06 AM
kapoute

yea so we plan on going to the Olympic Stadium or at the Old port of
Montreal

Also, some guys from lennoxville ( the BUUC ) will maybe be there

The more we are the better ! also some guys from lennoxville ( The BUUC
)

As Victory said, the exact place and time should be posted in the next
few day

If you have any question please let me know at:

Hope to see you there !

--
kapoute

Damn my english sucks

Julien Renaud
kapoute's Profile:
http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/8060

Old November 14th 05, 04:41 AM
vincelemay

I could be there for a ride.

--
vincelemay
vincelemay's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/5812

Old November 14th 05, 04:43 AM
Beener

I could bring myself and one other person from Kingston. He is 16 and
just starting and I am 37 and I suck. Can we still come???

--
Beener

If you swear, you'll catch no fish.
Beener's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/3817

Old November 14th 05, 04:56 AM
hagbag14

hey ya it sounds like fun i think me and beener might be able to make it
up. hopefully i have a better uni by than lol

--
hagbag14
hagbag14's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/11068

Old November 14th 05, 05:43 AM
Victory

Beener wrote:
He is 16 and just starting and I am 37 and I suck. Can we still come???

For sure... I only started this spring and my brother is really new
with a cottered 20"... we rode with kapoute this past weekend and now
my brother can hop steps. It's great cause everyone learns something.
If your taking the 401 we could always meet at one of the exits in
cornwall and follow each other up.

Old November 14th 05, 06:01 AM
Beener

It would depend on what time, we realised that we have another
commitment that day, but we might be done early. Let us know what's
what.

Old November 14th 05, 06:47 AM
jenmichael2000

This sounds like a happening. I'll try to find out how many people from
quebec would be interested in coming, although it would be unresonable
to expect many on short notice.

--
jenmichael2000
jenmichael2000's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/8180

Old November 14th 05, 06:51 AM
jenmichael2000

if anybody is interested in officially establishing their level, we have
an event specifically planed for that, november 27th. One of the
judges will be normand beaumont, organizer of unicon 6.

Old November 14th 05, 09:55 PM
kapoute

oooh nice I see that we are gonna be more than i expected, i just need
to discuss the place with some other guy but it should be around 11h00
or something like that.