england

Old June 4th 07, 04:48 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
gagtape

Default england

Anyone from the southend on sea area in essex england because i want
some people to go riding with man! i wonder if there are actually any
riders i saw 3 guys riding down then high street once but...never again
=[

--
gagtape

WHAM!
'This is my myspace' (http://www.myspace.com/supernoodlay)
http://www.usenet.com
Old June 5th 07, 03:23 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
leo_h

nope, fraid not.

--
leo_h

Wheres my other wheel?! i'v only got one thats why its called a
"uni"cycle IDIOT!

Secret message!

The only certainty is that nothing is certain.
http://www.usenet.com
Old June 27th 07, 05:05 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
jamessd

Hey I live near colchester.... if you were ever willing to come down and
meet me and... my other unicycling friends lol.

--
jamessd
http://www.usenet.com
Old June 27th 07, 06:56 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
thejdw

I'm same country lol

--
thejdw

kington99 wrote:
A hobnob is an oaty biscuit, the fact that they don't exist in america
just goes to show that you have no culinary heritage

don't follow Jesus, follow me!

http://www.usenet.com
Old June 27th 07, 06:57 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Gumba23

i am also in the same country

--
Gumba23
http://www.usenet.com

Old June 27th 07, 08:03 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
nickjb

My cousin lives down there. He and his friends ride and he runs a
club:

http://www.southendjuggling.com/

--
nickjb

*Severn Wheelers.* Bristol's best (and only) unicycle hockey club
Wednesdays, 8:30. All welcome
http://www.usenet.com
Old June 28th 07, 11:34 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Jack_C-B

meh... England is for poms

--
Jack_C-B

ivan wrote:
*I'll just pretend I'm a ninja and disregard all potential pain.*

*See my profile here -
http://www.unicyclist.com/forums/member.php?u=15237

* -NO I did not lose my other wheel and NO I will not do a backflip for
you!-
http://www.usenet.com
Old June 28th 07, 12:58 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
mattsmith

Jack_C-B wrote:
meh... England is for poms

And Australia is for crimbos and abo's. Which are you?

--
mattsmith
http://www.usenet.com
Old June 28th 07, 05:21 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
sp4rky-m4rky

does anyone else here live in wiltshure?

--
sp4rky-m4rky

you may be lucky but you make your own luck

*)--360--O* The Unispin Elite

)---'O, Crankflip
my 'latest video' (http://youtube.com/watch?v=MaO3NgJ4bW8)
learning 180 or 360 unispins? watch my 'video tutorial'
(http://youtube.com/watch?v=gFCHDO1umlM)
http://www.usenet.com

New England Trails [email protected] General 0 May 24th 07 10:10 PM
Cycling England Tom Crispin UK 2 April 13th 07 11:03 PM
RR: New England Charm Ride-A-Lot Mountain Biking 3 August 9th 06 04:05 AM
Come on, England !!! Paul - xxx UK 882 June 28th 06 03:54 PM
England Andre Racing 2 September 2nd 05 07:14 PM