it starts with no rear light and ends with attempted murder

Old January 24th 13, 10:02 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Mrcheerful[_3_]

Default it starts with no rear light and ends with attempted murder

Do you see how illegal cycling goes?

http://www.cgsentinel.com/v2_news_ar...5840&page= 72

Old January 24th 13, 10:40 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Squashme

Default it starts with an alleged domestic assault that occurred in thepresence of children and ends with attempted murder

On Jan 24, 10:02*pm, "Mrcheerful" wrote:
Do you see how illegal cycling goes?

http://www.cgsentinel.com/v2_news_ar...0&story_id=584....

Do you see how violence goes?
Old January 25th 13, 04:12 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Partac[_10_]

"Anonymous" wrote in message
anoici.org...

In article

Squashme wrote:

On Jan 24, 10:02=A0pm, "Mrcheerful" wrote:
Do you see how illegal cycling goes?

http://www.cgsentinel.com/v2_news_ar...tory_id=3D584=

Do you see how violence goes?

I'm getting an article from 2007 about home cooking. Strange.

Don't worry. He's just in his usual state of confusion.
In a little while he'll completely deny that he posted a thread supposedly
on violence, but actually on home cooking.

I suppose in a roundabout way you would probably have to smash some eggs, so
it could be one of his very tenuous links to the subject.
About as sensible as what passes for normal in his world, though.

Old January 25th 13, 04:37 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Squashme

On Jan 25, 4:12*pm, "Partac" wrote:
"Anonymous" *wrote in message

anoici.org...

In article

http://www.cgsentinel.com/v2_news_ar...3D0&story_id=3...

Do you see how violence goes?

I'm getting an article from 2007 about home cooking. *Strange.

Don't worry. He's just in his usual state of confusion.
In a little while he'll completely deny that he posted a thread supposedly
on violence, but actually on home cooking.

I suppose in a roundabout way you would probably have to smash some eggs, so
it could be one of his very tenuous links to the subject.
About as sensible as what passes for normal in his world, though.

It was a "domestic assault", don't you see?

All I did was reply to Mrcheerful. A silly thing to do, I admit.
Old January 25th 13, 05:20 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Partac[_10_]

"Squashme" wrote in message

On Jan 25, 4:12 pm, "Partac" wrote:
"Anonymous" wrote in message

anoici.org...

In article

Squashme wrote:

On Jan 24, 10:02=A0pm, "Mrcheerful" wrote:
Do you see how illegal cycling goes?

http://www.cgsentinel.com/v2_news_ar...3D0&story_id=3...

Do you see how violence goes?

I'm getting an article from 2007 about home cooking. Strange.

Don't worry. He's just in his usual state of confusion.
In a little while he'll completely deny that he posted a thread supposedly
on violence, but actually on home cooking.

I suppose in a roundabout way you would probably have to smash some eggs,
so
it could be one of his very tenuous links to the subject.
About as sensible as what passes for normal in his world, though.

It was a "domestic assault", don't you see?

All I did was reply to Mrcheerful. A silly thing to do, I admit.

Yes, we realise that you were replying to a previous post.
However, you posted a link to a home cooking site.
Yes, it was a very silly thing to do.

Christ, it's only been less than a day. I didn't think you'd be denying it
already!

Old January 25th 13, 07:29 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Squashme

On Jan 25, 5:20*pm, "Partac" wrote:
"Squashme" *wrote in message

On Jan 25, 4:12 pm, "Partac" wrote:

"Anonymous" *wrote in message

ranoici.org...

In article

Squashme wrote:

[...]

Not my link. The arrows () are the clue.

() Have I invented a new Decepticon? The blind duck, or something?