looking for a pre-2001 Campy medium cage rear derailleur

Old March 10th 15, 01:52 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
bill[_5_]

Default looking for a pre-2001 Campy medium cage rear derailleur

I have a 99 or 2000 Record groupo. Would like to find a Campy medium cage rear derailleur to run a larger rear cassette. NOS or used in good condition would be great. Thanks.
Old March 10th 15, 02:09 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech

On Tuesday, March 10, 2015 at 8:52:58 AM UTC-4, bill wrote:
I have a 99 or 2000 Record groupo. Would like to find a Campy medium cage rear derailleur to run a larger rear cassette. NOS or used in good condition would be great. Thanks.

WE have large and smalls but no mediums
Old March 11th 15, 03:56 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech

On Tuesday, March 10, 2015 at 8:36:59 PM UTC-4, bill wrote:
On Tuesday, March 10, 2015 at 9:09:50 AM UTC-4, wrote:
On Tuesday, March 10, 2015 at 8:52:58 AM UTC-4, bill wrote:
I have a 99 or 2000 Record groupo. Would like to find a Campy medium cage rear derailleur to run a larger rear cassette. NOS or used in good condition would be great. Thanks.

WE have large and smalls but no mediums

Sent a reply to your gmail address.

xxxxxxxxx0

we sold the last medium last week
Old March 11th 15, 06:00 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Sir Ridesalot

On Tuesday, March 10, 2015 at 8:36:59 PM UTC-4, bill wrote:
On Tuesday, March 10, 2015 at 9:09:50 AM UTC-4, wrote:
On Tuesday, March 10, 2015 at 8:52:58 AM UTC-4, bill wrote:
I have a 99 or 2000 Record groupo. Would like to find a Campy medium cage rear derailleur to run a larger rear cassette. NOS or used in good condition would be great. Thanks.

WE have large and smalls but no mediums

Sent a reply to your gmail address.

xxxxxxxxx0

we sold the last medium last week

Geeze Gene, why don't you just tell the guy that you're not in the bicycle parts business and that you were pulling his leg? The OP came here with a legitimate need and want and question and you never intended to sell the guy anything.

You're the type of person that's killing Usenet in favour of bicycling forums.

To the OP, you can try contacting A. Muzi at yellow Jersey as he does mail order and may be able to help you.

Cheers
Old March 11th 15, 03:08 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech

On Wednesday, March 11, 2015 at 1:00:56 AM UTC-4, Sir Ridesalot wrote:
[...]

0))))))))))))))))))))

more Canadian humor...

we're were wondering if SR had a box full ?

I emailed the OP suggesting Campy Blogs or Retro Blogs...does SR know of either ?

isnot my terrain
Old March 11th 15, 03:10 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Duane[_3_]

On 11/03/2015 10:08 AM, wrote:
[...]

So why did you post that you sold the last one last week? More FLA
humor? g
Old March 11th 15, 04:41 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
AMuzi

On 3/11/2015 12:00 AM, Sir Ridesalot wrote:
[...]

No medium cage 9 speed here, that was a good long while ago.
Long cage 2003 Record & Chorus are as close as we have.

--
Andrew Muzi
www.yellowjersey.org/

Old March 12th 15, 12:08 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech

So why did you post that you sold the last one last week? More FLA
humor?

what ? we on trail ehre ?

stuff wears out...uneeda long mileage perspective

so Bill, we have one replated in rhodium...interested ?

Old March 12th 15, 12:14 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech

On Wednesday, March 11, 2015 at 7:08:08 PM UTC-4, wrote:
So why did you post that you sold the last one last week? More FLA
humor?

what ? we on trail ehre ?

stuff wears out...uneeda long mileage perspective

so Bill, we have one replated in rhodium...interested ?

last rear deray purchase was Deore 530 for $9 eacho...so I bought 3.

BANG BANG....

buy Muzi's