A Cycling & bikes forum. CycleBanter.com

Go Back   Home » CycleBanter.com forum » rec.bicycles » Techniques
Site Map Home Register Authors List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Web Partners

Bicycle Log Book aps

Old March 11th 15, 02:39 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
[email protected]
external usenet poster

Default Bicycle Log Book aps

a spinoff from Andy The Rod

https://www.google.com/#q=aps+bicycle+log+book

I have Bicycle Magazine's (AKA BM ) logbook as an intro gift......verruh useful..

lacking extra time for review I was first dragged into MiFi by the Marine Corp who was next door in the desierto for the behavioral seismology I do...the seismo was over the hill with e birds sitting on it and the San Andreas fault....

I jus upgraded to a smart phone so am caught in the Ap Vortex as x years passed doin duh duh I gotta go.....

please read McLeod's Blog in The Rod's post under Images for a different perspective.

the LOG is a step up from whwever uR and surly a significant departure from standard practice.

Muzi's old shop's log wall was infamous....

we will send several cork sheets ASAP
Ads
Old March 11th 15, 02:43 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
[email protected]
external usenet poster

Default Bicycle Log Book aps

On Wednesday, March 11, 2015 at 10:39:21 AM UTC-4, wrote:
a spinoff from Andy The Rod

https://www.google.com/#q=aps+bicycle+log+book

I have Bicycle Magazine's (AKA BM ) logbook as an intro gift......verruh useful..

lacking extra time for review I was first dragged into MiFi by the Marine Corp who was next door in the desierto for the behavioral seismology I do...the seismo was over the hill with e birds sitting on it and the San Andreas fault....

I jus upgraded to a smart phone so am caught in the Ap Vortex as x years passed doin duh duh I gotta go.....

please read McLeod's Blog in The Rod's post under Images for a different perspective.

the LOG is a step up from whwever uR and surly a significant departure from standard practice.

Muzi's old shop's log wall was infamous....

we will send several cork sheets ASAP

00 00 00 00 0o ____ ?

wrong fork

http://goo.gl/0Q01JJ