Meanwhile in England

Old January 31st 19, 03:30 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
AMuzi

Default Meanwhile in England

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...sons-body.html

--
Andrew Muzi
www.yellowjersey.org/

Old February 1st 19, 10:15 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Zen Cycle

On Friday, February 1, 2019 at 10:11:28 AM UTC-8, Zen Cycle wrote:

I'm so glad old bigoted assholes like you are dying off. The world will be a much better place when you aren't in it anymore.

The funny thing is that you and your kind actually believe yourselves
to be common.

Yes, White middle-aged heterosexual married men are quite common.

You aren't and never were. What you managed to do was to make
others think that if they spoke up they would be shouted down.
With your scum-bag continuous shouting of "racist" and "bigot"
When you don't even know what those words mean

If there was any question, all anyone has to do is have a short chat with you.

killed your plausibility completely.

'plausibility'? Multi-syllabic words don't impress anywhen when yo use them incorrectly

The normal is returning.

Good to know what you're in favor of:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Matthew_Shepard:

"Matthew Wayne Shepard (December 1, 1976 – October 12, 1998) was an American student at the University of Wyoming who was beaten, tortured, and left to die near Laramie on the night of October 6, 1998"

MAGA, right tommy?

Your ignorance is showing. And everyone sees it.

The only ignorance you've demonstrated is your own.

Old February 2nd 19, 12:51 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Zen Cycle

On Friday, February 1, 2019 at 10:41:40 PM UTC-5, jbeattie wrote:

Jay, I am not denigrating your brother and sister at all.

Clearly you are -- along with all other homosexuals. This is typical pin-head drivel by someone who has a deep seated and irrational fear and loathing of homosexuals. You can sanitize your response to my post, but your responses to Zen, accusing him (or her) of being a "homo" pretty much says it all.

-- Jay Beattie.

I wanted to wait until you responded - I was actually outraged that tom had the arrogance to tell you that he somehow knew your siblings better than you, simply because of his bigotry against homosexuality. You're 100% right, "This is typical pin-head drivel by someone who has a deep seated and irrational fear and loathing of homosexuals."

Until my daughter came out, she was miserable - bouts of anorexia and depression. WE had always strongly suspected she was gay, and when she was growing up our family discussions often included gay rights and gay marriage issues - both of which my wife and I adamantly support (One of my roommates in college was gay, and he introduced us). Finally after my daughter graduated, she came out (about ten years ago). She's never been happier. She's in a long-term relationship, healthy both mentally and physically - she weaned off the anti-depression meds less than a year after she came out.

She claimed she suppressed it because she didn't want to embarrass her family. We still don't understand this - after all the times our opinions on the issue were discussed. The important part is the she is happy now, and understands she has our unconditional support and love.

This is what homophobe tom need to understand (though we know his kind never will): depression amoung homosexuals is largely due to lack of acceptance.. It's assholes like tom that are the problem, with ignorant opinions like "The funny thing is that you and your kind actually believe yourselves to be common. You aren't and never were. " Yeah, that's helpful.

Old February 2nd 19, 02:02 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Sir Ridesalot

On Saturday, February 2, 2019 at 6:51:24 AM UTC-5, Zen Cycle wrote:
[...]

I REALLY wish that you guys would realize when Tom is simply trolling and not bother to respond to him. When you respond to him and/or other trolls you allow them to bypass the Killfiles others have plonked them into.

Cheers
Old February 2nd 19, 03:59 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Ralph Barone[_4_]

Sir Ridesalot wrote:
[...]

I'm not sure if Tom is trolling, or whether his cumulative brain injuries
have resulted in an inability to properly process the world around him
(with associated anger issues), but I agree with Sir that engaging him
doesn't appear to be doing anybody any good.

Old February 2nd 19, 07:54 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech

On Saturday, February 2, 2019 at 6:59:32 AM UTC-8, Ralph Barone wrote:
Sir Ridesalot wrote:
[...]

Ralph, tell us your opinion of LGBTQ. Rather than ignoring the conversation and making dismissive comments as if you agree with the majority.
Old February 2nd 19, 08:53 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Ralph Barone[_4_]

Sir Ridesalot wrote:
[...]

To quote Andy Partridge of XTC:
"This is your life and you do what you want to do,
This is your life and you spend it all.
This is your life and you do what you want to do,
Just don't hurt nobody,
'less of course they ask you,
In the garden of earthly delights."

Old February 2nd 19, 09:48 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech

Sir Ridesalot wrote:
[...]

So you're saying that you think that abusing someone that likes it is OK?
Old February 4th 19, 07:51 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech

Denial, denial, denial, denial.

Old February 5th 19, 03:33 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech

How do you explain gay animals? Over-bearing mothers? Watching gay animals on Animal Kingdom?

-- Jay Beattie.

Are there gay animals? I have avoided reading most of the responses in this particular thread. This is "rec.bicycles" so I somehow think the topics should be about bicycles in some context. But, are there gay animals? I have not given it too much thought. But it has crossed my mind once or twice. I think of animal sex, excluding human being animals, as being driven by hormones and or time of year. I don't think of animals as thinking about sex the way humans think. Animals, besides humans, do think, but I don't believe their thinking process goes too complex. So I just don't believe animals think about sex or think about being gay. Gay being having sex with the same gender of the species. With non human animals sex is entirely a biological action.

New England assemble! Kerv Unicycling 0 May 30th 08 06:46 PM
Now that England are out..... David Lloyd UK 7 November 28th 07 02:56 PM
england gagtape Unicycling 12 June 28th 07 06:07 PM
Come on, England !!! Paul - xxx UK 882 June 28th 06 03:54 PM
England Andre Racing 2 September 2nd 05 07:14 PM