Wanted: '98 Salsa Ti Skewer

Old August 3rd 07, 03:14 AM posted to rec.bicycles.marketplace
Dan Becker

Default Wanted: '98 Salsa Ti Skewer

My rear skewer was scraped up and damaged when the bike went down
thanks to the braindead sideswipe move the guy in the VW Jetta put on
me. In the insurance settlement with the driver's company, I had to
forfeit the skewer.

The front skewer is fine and I'd sure like to reclaim a matched pair.
So against all odds I'm looking for someone with an orphan rear skewer
they could part with for a fair deal.

I'm looking to match the Rasta color scheme with a mix of red quick
release handle, gold pivot plate (I made up that name for lack of any
knowledge or better idea), and green nut. This is a circa 1998 Salsa
skewer, which has no Salsa name emblazoned on the quick release handle
as is the case now...it is plain.

Reach me using this address:

roycroft
is the user name, whose mail is received at
mindspring
Finalized with a "com" domain extension.

Thanks for looking!

Dan
Old August 5th 07, 03:54 PM posted to rec.bicycles.marketplace
BigJulie

try this:

http://newyork.craigslist.org/mnh/bik/389567034.html

- julian

Skewer Question Fred Techniques 7 March 25th 07 01:56 PM
Skewer direction Malcolm Smith General 17 January 14th 07 01:20 PM
Skewer direction Malcolm Smith Techniques 16 January 14th 07 01:20 PM
Bent skewer.. Martin UK 13 August 26th 05 09:20 PM
WTB: Bob Trailer Skewer Marc Kahn Marketplace 1 January 26th 05 04:04 AM