Safe cycling

Old January 13th 14, 12:45 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Bertie Wooster[_2_]

Default Safe cycling

A short clip (90 seconds) demonstrating a safe cycling position.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dBC-nnvixHc
Old January 13th 14, 04:25 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Mentalguy2k8[_2_]

"Bertie Wooster" wrote in message
A short clip (90 seconds) demonstrating a safe cycling position.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dBC-nnvixHc

Indeed, as we all know it's everyone else's fault that cyclists fall off,
hit telegraph poles, hit barriers, hit walls, hit trees, jump red lights,
barrel across pedestrian areas, unseat themselves with potholes, wear
headphones, undertake HGVs, exposes himself to schoolgirls, refuse to wear a
helmet because it might flatten the quiff, overheat the brain etc etc etc.

Maintaining a safe position during the 3% of a cyclist's journey time he
actually spends on the road where he should be and obeying the law will make
absolutely no impact on the current rate of injuries and Darwinistic deaths
among cyclists.

Old January 14th 14, 09:55 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Brian Robert.son

On 13/01/2014 16:25, Mentalguy2k8 wrote:

"Bertie Wooster" wrote in message
A short clip (90 seconds) demonstrating a safe cycling position.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dBC-nnvixHc

Indeed, as we all know it's everyone else's fault that cyclists fall
off, hit telegraph poles, hit barriers, hit walls, hit trees, jump red
lights, barrel across pedestrian areas, unseat themselves with potholes,
wear headphones, undertake HGVs, exposes himself to schoolgirls, refuse
to wear a helmet because it might flatten the quiff, overheat the brain
etc etc etc.

Maintaining a safe position during the 3% of a cyclist's journey time he
actually spends on the road where he should be and obeying the law will
make absolutely no impact on the current rate of injuries and
Darwinistic deaths among cyclists.

When are you going to admit that you celebrate every death of a cyclist
and that your ultimate aim is to make it impossible for people to
continue cycling for no other reason than that on a 200 mile journey, a
group of cyclists might delay you by 30 seconds?
Old January 14th 14, 10:02 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Mentalguy2k8[_2_]

On 14/01/2014 09:55, Brian Robert.son wrote:
[...]

What's wrong with that, Brian? Yes, I celebrate the death of every
cyclist. They are vile pieces of dirt who belong in the gutter along
with with rest of the **** on the road. I don't care if they are young
or old, male or female. The only good cyclist is a dead cyclist.

That is why I keep on mentioning the young lad who didn't want to wear a
helmet because it would ruin his quiff. The fact that he was only young
and that we are all a little reckless at that age doesn't matter to me.
Me was a cyclist, so he deserved to die.
Old January 14th 14, 01:00 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Mentalguy2k8[_2_]

"Mentalguy2k8" wrote in message

What's wrong with that, Brian? Yes, I celebrate the death of every
cyclist. They are vile pieces of dirt who belong in the gutter along with
with rest of the **** on the road. I don't care if they are young or old,
male or female. The only good cyclist is a dead cyclist.

That is why I keep on mentioning the young lad who didn't want to wear a
helmet because it would ruin his quiff. The fact that he was only young
and that we are all a little reckless at that age doesn't matter to me. Me
was a cyclist, so he deserved to die.

ZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Old January 14th 14, 01:04 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
.[_9_]

On 14/01/2014 13:00, Mentalguy2k8 wrote:

"Mentalguy2k8" wrote in message

What's wrong with that, Brian? Yes, I celebrate the death of every
cyclist. They are vile pieces of dirt who belong in the gutter along
with with rest of the **** on the road. I don't care if they are young
or old, male or female. The only good cyclist is a dead cyclist.

That is why I keep on mentioning the young lad who didn't want to wear
a helmet because it would ruin his quiff. The fact that he was only
young and that we are all a little reckless at that age doesn't matter
to me. Me was a cyclist, so he deserved to die.

ZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Be as bored as ya want, mate. You are still going to get no peace on here.
Old January 14th 14, 03:11 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Judith[_7_]

On 14/01/2014 13:00, Mentalguy2k8 wrote:

"Mentalguy2k8" wrote in message

What's wrong with that, Brian? Yes, I celebrate the death of every
cyclist. They are vile pieces of dirt who belong in the gutter along
with with rest of the **** on the road. I don't care if they are young
or old, male or female. The only good cyclist is a dead cyclist.

That is why I keep on mentioning the young lad who didn't want to wear
a helmet because it would ruin his quiff. The fact that he was only
young and that we are all a little reckless at that age doesn't matter
to me. Me was a cyclist, so he deserved to die.

ZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

I think you should do what you threatened to do and go round to his
house and give him a slap. I thought you would have already done so by
now, but perhaps you don't have the balls. Don't worry. I have a spare
set under my dress that I'm not using. I'll lend them to you.
Old January 14th 14, 04:38 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Mentalguy2k8[_2_]

"Judith" wrote in message

ZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

I think you should do what you threatened to do and go round to his house
and give him a slap. I thought you would have already done so by now, but
perhaps you don't have the balls.

I don't have his address. You give me solid proof of who it is plus where I
can find him, and I'll go and speak to him and ask him nicely to stop doing
what he does.

Old January 14th 14, 04:46 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Judith[_7_]

On 14/01/2014 16:38, Mentalguy2k8 wrote:

"Judith" wrote in message

ZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

I think you should do what you threatened to do and go round to his
house and give him a slap. I thought you would have already done so by
now, but perhaps you don't have the balls.

I don't have his address. You give me solid proof of who it is plus
where I can find him, and I'll go and speak to him and ask him nicely to
stop doing what he does.

Oh God, you are getting me so excited. I love a masterful man. Would you
sleep with me?
Old January 14th 14, 04:48 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Brian Robert.son

"Judith" wrote in message

ZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

I think you should do what you threatened to do and go round to his
house and give him a slap. I thought you would have already done so by
now, but perhaps you don't have the balls.

I don't have his address. You give me solid proof of who it is plus
where I can find him, and I'll go and speak to him and ask him nicely to
stop doing what he does.

As an alternative, you know, you could just start posting on here like a
good little boy.