Alright you *******s - make fun of my girlfriend will you ?

Old November 14th 10, 04:59 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Anton Berlin

Default Alright you *******s - make fun of my girlfriend will you ?

I've had her on an aggressive cycling program and she's lost a lot of
weight.

No more fat jokes from now on. OK ?

http://i52.tinypic.com/t97igo.jpg

Old November 14th 10, 06:20 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Fred Fredburger[_11_]

Anton Berlin wrote:
I've had her on an aggressive cycling program and she's lost a lot of
weight.

No more fat jokes from now on. OK ?

http://i52.tinypic.com/t97igo.jpg

Quit posting pictures of Mrs. Fredburger!!! BTW, where'd you get that?
Can I have a copy?
Old November 14th 10, 08:26 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Beloved Fred No. 1

Fred Fredburger wrote:
Quit posting pictures of Mrs. Fredburger!!! BTW, where'd you get that?
Can I have a copy?

You mean I'm not the only person on rbr stocking Mrs Fredburger ?
Old November 14th 10, 09:16 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Fred Fredburger[_13_]

On 11/14/2010 11:26 AM, Beloved Fred No. 1 wrote:
Fred Fredburger wrote:
Quit posting pictures of Mrs. Fredburger!!! BTW, where'd you get that?
Can I have a copy?

You mean I'm not the only person on rbr stocking Mrs Fredburger ?

I wish you guys would LEAVE MY MOM A LOAN!!!
Old November 15th 10, 02:36 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Michael Press

In article
,
Anton Berlin wrote:

I've had her on an aggressive cycling program and she's lost a lot of
weight.

No more fat jokes from now on. OK ?

http://i52.tinypic.com/t97igo.jpg

I would not put money on "she".

--
Michael Press
Old November 15th 10, 05:39 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Anton Berlin

I would not put money on "she".
Michael Press

Dumbass - money won't cover that face -

I use a ****ing pillowcase.
Old November 15th 10, 06:14 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
DirtRoadie

On Nov 14, 9:39*pm, Anton Berlin wrote:
I would not put money on "she".
Michael Press

Dumbass - money won't cover that face -

I use a ****ing pillowcase.

I assume "****ing pillowcase" is a term of art?
DR
Old November 15th 10, 02:14 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Anton Berlin

On Nov 14, 11:14*pm, DirtRoadie wrote:
On Nov 14, 9:39*pm, Anton Berlin wrote:

I would not put money on "she".
Michael Press

Dumbass - money won't cover that face -

I use a ****ing pillowcase.

I assume "****ing pillowcase" is a term of art?
DR

Yes - we both call it that.

I think she's evidence that if there is a god - he is cruel but has a
terrific sense of irony.
Old November 15th 10, 08:17 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Beloved Fred No. 1

Anton Berlin wrote:
I've had her on an aggressive cycling program and she's lost a lot of
weight.

No more fat jokes from now on. OK ?

Michael Press wrote:
I would not put money on "she".

He puts his money where his mouth is.
Old November 15th 10, 08:17 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Beloved Fred No. 1

Michael Press wrote:
I would not put money on "she".

DirtRoadie wrote:
I assume "****ing pillowcase" is a term of art?

I thought it was a first generation fleshlight.

Sad Bastards JMS UK 9 April 7th 10 01:01 AM
alright, boys, come on bar Racing 9 January 15th 10 02:18 AM
Well, in that case it's alright Robert Chung Racing 8 October 13th 05 06:33 PM
Oh you little bastards. Call me Bob UK 13 October 10th 05 01:53 AM
Alright AMB Andy Chequer Mountain Biking 20 October 1st 04 09:41 AM