Ultimate Wheels

Old March 31st 04, 05:50 PM
Worminton

Default Ultimate Wheels

I just got my first UW and love it. The only problem is I'm awful and
only last a few seconds. I'am thjough verty good at free-mounting it. Is
a uw with spokes or no spokes better?

--
Worminton
Worminton's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/5568

Old March 31st 04, 05:51 PM
Worminton

By the way got any pointers for uw riding. Or an I just being imaptient?

Old March 31st 04, 06:12 PM
Sofa

pedals with a very large foot area help tremendously.

I can't see any advantage to spokes or solid.

But yes...you're impatient...give it time.

Try with pants, and not leg armour, less being flung off the UW!

--
Sofa - You Tu Tu Tuni?

'It really doesn't matter, because in a few years, you will have every
size made' - chirokid's response to 20" or 24"?

'Unicycle Product Reviews'
(http://www.brianmackenzie.com/LUC/unicycleReviews.aspx) *93* reviews on
*63* products

'London Unicycling Club Website ' (http://www.brianmackenzie.com/LUC/)
version 3.02

Sofa's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/706

Old April 1st 04, 03:38 PM
Worminton

I use pants.

--
Worminton - Fo Scnitzel
Worminton's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/5568

Ultimate Wheels pete66 Unicycling 3 March 17th 04 09:02 AM
Best pants material for Ultimate Wheels? Sofa Unicycling 2 September 8th 03 04:40 AM
F/S LEW graphite 650c Tubular Wheels Marketplace 0 July 31st 03 08:00 PM