"I was thrown under the bus by British Cycling"

Old March 11th 17, 02:52 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Andre Jute[_2_]

Default "I was thrown under the bus by British Cycling"

We have our own cycling scandals:

Jess Varnish: 'I was thrown under the bus by British Cycling'
http://www.bbc.com/sport/cycling/39234548

Enjoy!

Andre Jute
Is there a sports body that isn't corrupt, arrogant or incompetent? Anywhere?
Old March 11th 17, 11:08 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech

On Friday, March 10, 2017 at 5:52:16 PM UTC-8, Andre Jute wrote:
We have our own cycling scandals:

Jess Varnish: 'I was thrown under the bus by British Cycling'
http://www.bbc.com/sport/cycling/39234548

Enjoy!

Andre Jute
Is there a sports body that isn't corrupt, arrogant or incompetent? Anywhere?

Andre - claiming sexism is the easy way out for a woman scorned in any manner. Also, it has NEVER been my practice I have watched man after man pick up women by pinching them on the butt.

Suddenly we're supposed to believe that this isn't SOP?

I'm sorry but your woman on the street isn't a queen and you don't treat them like one either. They sure as hell don't treat the average man like a king.