So Long

Old February 16th 17, 01:34 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Davey Crockett[_12_]

Default So Long

Well I think the time is right to bow out

Davey is now 80 years old and thinks it's time
to call it quits for rbr

So long to any who might still tune in here

--
Davey Crockett
Old February 16th 17, 03:46 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Theodore Heise[_2_]

On Wed, 15 Feb 2017 19:34:42 -0500,
Davey Crockett wrote:
Well I think the time is right to bow out

Davey is now 80 years old and thinks it's time
to call it quits for rbr

So long to any who might still tune in here

I don't look in here that often the last few years, but remember
seeing your posts regularly back in the day. I had no idea you
were that old. Best wishes to you!

--
Ted Heise Bloomington, IN, USA
Old February 16th 17, 11:20 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Mr. Marmite

The author has marked this message not to be archived. This post will be deleted on March 2, 2017.

wrote:

Well I think the time is right to bow out

Davey is now 80 years old and thinks it's time
to call it quits for rbr

So long to any who might still tune in here

Sad to see you go, Mr. Crockett! Your links during the racing season will
be much missed. It's such a pity that Usenet now seems to only be inhabited
by old farts such as you and I...
--
\|/
(- -) The Gentle Lurker
Old February 16th 17, 11:42 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
A. Dumas[_2_]

**** you, you racist prick.

--
Always punch nazis.

Old February 24th 17, 01:43 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
atriage[_12_]

On 16-Feb-17 10:42 AM, A. Dumas wrote:
On 16/02/2017 01:34, Davey Crockett wrote:
Well I think the time is right to bow out

Davey is now 80 years old and thinks it's time
to call it quits for rbr

So long to any who might still tune in here

**** you, you racist prick.

Yeah the sad thing was that he always assumed everyone agreed with his
pathetic views.