NSW bike laws....

Old March 2nd 16, 01:47 AM posted to aus.cars,aus.bicycle
Jeßus[_6_]

Default NSW bike laws....

On Wed, 2 Mar 2016 08:09:12 +0800, Clocky wrote:

On 2/03/2016 5:39 AM, Je?us wrote:

They are the reason I put cameras in all my vehicles, after a close
shave some years ago where I nearly had to choose between hitting the
bike or the oncoming car (bike was in the middle of my lane). I should
really collect the videos and make a compilation of these lycra
pricks.

Just a few days ago I noted yet another pair of lycra clad pricks riding
two abreast blocking drivers from overtaking them around the bay here.
It's bad enough that drivers can't get around them if there is traffic
coming the other direction but what is unforgivable is that there is a
wide dual pedestrian/cycle use path in excellent condition with nobody
on it to the left of them and they refuse to use it.

We see it time and time again, as well as these lycra wearing ****s
riding through town doing the tour de ****wit with no consideration
given to the people who actually live there and just going about their
business.

The attitude is baffling to me. Are they *trying* to create greater
animosity towards them as a group? Many times I've approached a group
of them, only for them to go out of their way to deliberately block
any way for me to safely pass.

NSW bike laws.... Jeßus[_6_] Australia 5 March 3rd 16 02:32 AM
NSW bike laws.... Jeßus[_6_] Australia 0 March 2nd 16 01:37 AM
News from down under on helmet laws, passing laws and fighting betweenso called advocacy groups. James[_8_] Techniques 25 December 6th 13 02:30 PM
Pa Bike Laws. Tom The Great Mountain Biking 2 May 3rd 06 09:38 AM
Japan Bike Parking Laws John Australia 4 April 9th 06 02:29 AM